Cutting and Banking Maples, Is Seers Village My Only Option?

Mucky

I've been cutting willows outside of the barbarian outpost. I am getting alittle bored and want to cut maples for awhile. The only maples I know of anywhere near a bank are the ones behind Seers Village. I don't like cutting there though because there is always so many people.

Any other ideas of where I could cut and bank maple logs? Other than the maples behind the bank in Seers. I really don't like that spot.

I'm pretty sure there are a good maple tree spot next to legends guild, and you could bank there. Other locations

Maple trees at:

* North of Seer's bank (p2p).

* A few outside the Legend's guild (p2p).

* Multiple North of McGrubbor's wood by the railway (p2p).

* South West of Sinclair's Mansion and on the road to the Fremenik province from Seer's village (p2p).

randomkcopyq.png

I'm pretty sure there are a good maple tree spot next to legends guild, and you could bank there.

That is a really good idea, I was not aware that there was a bank in the guild. Unfortunately I have not done Legends yet. Looks like I might have to cut behind the Seers bank.

I dont think I would burn or drop them.. if you wanted to do that I would go to the teaks and burn/drop those for better experience.

And since maples are too cheap right now, they are bad in general to bank (like what other people said), so I would personally cut yews since they are actually pretty high in price right now

oversized.jpg[/bads]