WIP Pixel Sig - Need help and ideas - updated 17/12/07

skull3k3

Update: Give Me Help With The Hair

Well here is my latest pixel work, first one in a few months me thinks anyways I am looking for ideas on the hair i have tried different types none to which look any good so i need some peoples opinions.

Here is the head so far, still i think could do with more shading once i get the hair outlined and finalized.

8ano5c7.png

Also the idea of this sig was based off assassins creed but in my own way so the background will be a stone wall a market stall a dead body or two etc, i like some ideas of what else could be added

.:I don't need a sig to be cool:.

1 word.. anatomy. Work on getting the body in proportion, atm he has a huge head, massive hips and no neck at all.

i'm guessing the lines in the top left is for your lightsource.. if it is you've drawn the shadow on the nose the wrong side.

Edit: just noticed something else.. why did you AA the sketch lines? :?

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif

1 word.. anatomy. Work on getting the body in proportion, atm he has a huge head, massive hips and no neck at all.

i'm guessing the lines in the top left is for your lightsource.. if it is you've drawn the shadow on the nose the wrong side.

Edit: just noticed something else.. why did you AA the sketch lines? :?

its only a basic sketch. give it time. the line arnt, how big somethings goign to be, its, where its going to be..

face looks good

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

Yeah the lines are there for guideness, not where everything will be and rough idea of how it is, the only reason i really posted it here in this state was to get some help with the hair, i am stuck for ideas i need some input please.

Thanks for pointing the lighting on the nose shall fix that when i get around to getting back into this sig

.:I don't need a sig to be cool:.

The position of the mouth looks odd too.. unless you were going for a more cartoony look.. You need some shading on the cheeks and jaw as well, otherwise it looks like his face is as flat as a disk..

As for the hair.. you could always draw on Runescape styles for inspiration!

I personally think he would look good with a "old banker cut". Short gray/gray+black/white on the sides and bald in the middle!

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

It seems you started to add details to the face before finishing your sketch.

I don't think its a good idea. I'd finish the lineart before thinking about color.

borderedsh0ai8uxj5.png

Thanks To:reddawn509, Hoopster211, JacobRyan, navyplaya, bigsword33, Ferahgo28, speedofsound, Goldwolflord, unknowz, GonAndGary and born2die