Aggressive? Yes

Retreats? No

Quest? No

Members? Yes

Poisonous? No

Habitat: Champions' Guild

P2P Only Drops: None

Notes: "Champion of Champions!"

More information can be found in the Champions Challenge guide.

Credit: N0valyfe (indirect contribution to me finding HP info)

Also, as a side-note, you can remove the "This table only shows all KNOWN champions that have been verified with pictures from reliable sources. There may be some not listed that others have claimed exist." on this page http://www.runescape.com/kbase/viewarti ... le_id=2252) that there are absolutely no additional champions currently coded into RuneScape.

[Ginger Warrior, 20/Dec ~ Edited title to attract attention]

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.

Someone else can deal with the guide since that's not my territory and I'm unfamiliar with their guidelines.

However, the Bestiary entry has been added and all those that actually contributed to this have been credited. We have to remember; people who don't themselves submit information may not actually want their name associated with the site. Their privacy has to be respected. If n0valyfe wants to be credited, I'm more than happy to do so if he/she gives their permission.

It's D'Cour... CAPITAL D. :) Fix please. EDIT: Oops, no it's not.

Also, why didn't you add the picture?

Also, you actually didn't fix the Champions' Challenge guide from what I can see - and one more update to that - Leon d'Cour... not "Leon De Cour".

It's D'Cour... CAPITAL D. :) Fix please.

Also, you actually didn't fix the Champions' Challenge guide from what I can see - and one more update to that - Leon D'Cour... not "Leon De Cour".

Why don't you actually give us a chance to explain ourselves? We know how to do our jobs; we're not incompetants, thanks.

The reason the picture hasn't been uploaded is due to a fault in our own database system. For some reason, it doesn't allow us to upload images for monsters which contain an apostrophe in their name. The same is true for Kree'arra, even though we have a perfectly useable image for that as well. It's been raised to the people who know how to code our system; it's still yet to be done.

Also, I think you'll find mchainmail has changed the guide. I'm looking at it right now, waiting for MPM to release it. All content featured in anything other than the Bestiary or Items Database has to be checked and varified by him personally first.

The typos are the only things which haven't been addressed, which I'll fix now. Although I dispute the correct English, since it should actually be lower case "d", since presumably it translates to "of", which is a word of insignificance and shouldn't actually be capitalised. Nonetheless, so shall Jagex write it, so shall it be done.

I appreciate you're trying to help, but please be patient before accusing us of things which are frankly out of our own control.

It's D'Cour... CAPITAL D. :) Fix please.

Also, you actually didn't fix the Champions' Challenge guide from what I can see - and one more update to that - Leon D'Cour... not "Leon De Cour".

Why don't you actually give us a chance to explain ourselves? We know how to do our jobs; we're not incompetants, thanks.

The reason the picture hasn't been uploaded is due to a fault in our own database system. For some reason, it doesn't allow us to upload images for monsters which contain an apostrophe in their name. The same is true for Kree'arra, even though we have a perfectly useable image for that as well. It's been raised to the people who know how to code our system; it's still yet to be done.

Also, I think you'll find mchainmail has changed the guide. I'm looking at it right now, waiting for MPM to release it. All content featured in anything other than the Bestiary or Items Database has to be checked and varified by him personally first.

The typos are the only things which haven't been addressed, which I'll fix now. Although I dispute the correct English, since it should actually be lower case "d", since presumably it translates to "of", which is a word of insignificance and shouldn't actually be capitalised. Nonetheless, so shall Jagex write it, so shall it be done.

I appreciate you're trying to help, but please be patient before accusing us of things which are frankly out of our own control.

The reason is that ' is a special character in most computer languages. It breaks SQL queries if it is not "escaped" meaning that in an SQL query, the ' sign needs to be represented as ' in order to be treated literally, rather than a special character. It's one of the most annoying things in website design, and if Albosky would reply to my messages I would give him some of my escaping functions and alert him of a security flaw in the website.

Anyhow, storing images by monster name as the filename can be bad as the name of a monster may change (unless your system renames the image?) - the filename being the database ID of the monster would be easier as that never changes, at least, due to normal convention, it SHOULDN'T. Sure, you can change an image name, but one thing about that is that some monsters DO have the same name, but different entries. Storing the images by the ID would save you having to put -#- after duplicate monsters' names, because frankly, that's not its name! :) But yeah, that last paragraph would be something I'd have to talk to Albosky about.

Also Ginger - I hate to break the news now, but you were right the first time... it actually IS "Leon d'Cour"... I forgot they changed it during the graphics update... sorry! :wall:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.