Rate this pixel please

Ferahgo28

I made this pxel using paint :lol: so ummm...yeah please rate!

bunnysig4yi.png

Basicly its rabbits who are taking over Runescape and Varrock market is their first victim.Rate out of 10 pl0z!!!

Ferahgo28.jpeg

GODSLAYER IS A PIXEL BEAST!

reminds me of the one misterxman made a little while ago.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

good no flaming so far...

ugh, really bad perspective, bad proportion, keep working is what id say

Im sorry i dont quite get wat your saying.

To make decent pixel art, you need at least some knowledge of how to draw. If you can't understand what kingcomet32 meant, perhaps this isn't the medium of art for you at the moment.

Basically, people are out of proportion with their surroundings, and the viewing angle is almost nonexistant. It looks like everything is a mix of being flat and semi-3D.

To make decent pixel art, you need at least some knowledge of how to draw. If you can't understand what kingcomet32 meant, perhaps this isn't the medium of art for you at the moment.

Basically, people are out of proportion with their surroundings, and the viewing angle is almost nonexistant. It looks like everything is a mix of being flat and semi-3D.

Thank you for clearing thatup.Well, i dont make pixel sigs for money or anything, just for fun.I guess i'll add more shading to the things that have none.Anyways thanks everybody.

Ferahgo28.jpeg

also everything in the picture has to be viewed from the same angle (perspective) the rabbits viewed from a side view, the people are all side views, while the manhole,building and wall are all from a top view also the archer in the tree is the size of the tree, and 3 times bigger than every1 around him yet still at the same distance

kc32dx4.gif

thanks to Etexbleu for the sig

also the archer in the tree is the size of the tree, and 3 times bigger than every1 around him yet still at the same distance

ummm, its a super giant mutant rabit archer? :wink: :roll: :oops:

Lol, im working on a new one right now, so far so good.Its the same concept just some different pictures, angles, and shadings.

Ferahgo28.jpeg

ok, well i made a new pixel here it is:

11iu.png

REMEMBER, THIS ONE STILL IS NOT COMPLETELY DONE.i need to add shading, more people, a border, a text, and etc.Anyways yeah

Ferahgo28.jpeg