Numbers and Letters...

Final_Mercy

I see a bunch of players with numbers in their names... does that mean they're a form of macros/bots still? I mean yeah about 99.9999% of them got removed, but some still exist.. just really really rare... Or are they just players with a possibly strange sense of humor in choosing a username?

You are not alone, Our Father, God will always be with you.

Yes im bot number 999999. :twisted:

After 6 years of people making usernames, and with all the good ones taken so early, its pretty hard to think of something creative and original. I also doubt anyone would make a bot to play the game without benefiting them as there is no point.

randomkcopyq.png

Most people have numbers in their names or numbers that make letters, such as d4rk, pur3, 0wns, etc. These are common names for player-killing pures. Other people have entirely numbers in their name, probably for security purposes.

Names that sound chinese-like, they have a good chance of being a bot. (Xiao, feng) or random letters (Asdf, ffgg, erdt, etc.)

Yes, bots do exist in the game, although they are rare as there really is no point in macroing and those few that we see are old accounts, so they are not labeled as "high risk". The safe thing to do is, if you suspect *anyone* of macroing, then report that player via the report abuse screen. If they are not macroing, then no harm is done.

God-luck. :D

Callahan140.gif

Callahan140.png

umm.. noo that's not my point, I see players with names such as "837495918123", but I have no problem with names like "Meowmix45"

Also, I'm not sure if people were really waiting for bots to be removed so they can get materials themselves peacefully, or not, but I really doubt the positive. Lately.. there has been an increase of players getting materials themselves.. since the bots have been removed. It's either the first "theory", or that the players WERE ACTUALLY THE OWNERS OF THE BOTS, getting the materials themselves since they lost their other source of material gatherers. And trust me, a lot of people cheat, unbelievable amounts. *That's why game-cheat systems make so much money*

You are not alone, Our Father, God will always be with you.

umm.. noo that's not my point, I see players with names such as "837495918123", but I have no problem with names like "Meowmix45"

Okay, that's good...

Since some raw items have soared in price, yews are now 350-400 ea, previousily 300-325 ea... Of course people take advantage. Anyways since most bots were yew cutters, non botters have taken back their yew trees.