Wrecked mobile telephone

MC_Kejml

Hello. It was at least a week back when my mobile suddenly stopped responding, it's shut down permanently. When I had luck and entered my PIN code(and the mobile didnt crash), when I tried to make any entry into it ( such as numbers, sms's etc.), it crashed. Once I have written a short sms, but that's it.

Now the mobile won't even power on anymore. And if it does, I enter like 2 PIN numbers and that's it. The battery appears to be charged.

I dunno. People tell me it's because it's old, some suggest it has been frozen due to the weather.

Model: Nokia 3100

Battery: BR-5C 3.5V Li-ion

Any problems like these in past?: Nope

Any ''hardware tweaking''?: No!!

I was commonly using it for 2 years, I really dunno what is going on.

sizegf9.jpg

^ my book :^_^:

I don't play anymore, but I'm grateful I played through the best RS times!

Sounds like you've got yourself a dead battery. If you've been running for 2 years on the same cellphone battery, there's a pretty good chance it's just plain old and worn out. I'd take it to a battery shop or a phone service shop and get the battery checked out. It's probably your problem.

Well, I bought a new battery today

(BR-5C). Inserted it in and turned on, nothing. So I plugged the phone into a recharger, after 10 mins it beeped and started recharging.

So I turned on the phone again, and the same problem occurred - ''Insert PIN code'' , after pressing a button or two the phone won't respond anymore and shut itself down after good 10 seconds. It turned randomy off and on, too :/

Please help -.- :( :ohnoes:

sizegf9.jpg

@samari: Well, I did that, until the battery bar appeared full. If I should charge more, well, tell me.

1337name(I would surely spelt it wrong): If you give me cash for it..

sizegf9.jpg

Well if it's asking for a pin number, then it's not the batterry (it may have been that too, but not now). It may be that you put a pin on it so nobody could use it, or the phone may need the unlock code from your wireless provider.

What most people (like me) are going to give you shots in the dark. The best thing to do is call your service provider for help.

goldenblade995.png

I will surely do that, and about the PIN: It asks for it, and I even get to the phone menu from where I can phone someone, it just shuts itself off in random intervals. And when it does not, it surely does when I write an sms.

sizegf9.jpg