Choice between hit-points or no hit-points?

Paaaaarker

I was thinking, when i train mage, should i try to get hit-points xp points, or not?

I am doing this on a skiller, there aren't any other combat skills to raise its hit-points. i am really torn between getting hit-points, or not. I would think it was really cool to have high magic, and low hit-points, but i wouldn't be able to doing anything with it.

What do you guys suggest?

Whoa! For a moment there I thought you meant you're trying to decide if you're going to no-life a skill to lvl-99!

Now assuming you're a member, I suggest training at the Mage Training Arena since you can get all the magic exp you want and not worry about your hitpoints. If you can double-Cosmics, I suggest that you go the the Mage Training Arena -- that's the one north of the Duel Arena, not the one in the Wilderness -- and play the Enchantment arena. If you're not too worried about the MTA pizzaz points that will allow you to get the Infinity set, then just fill up on Enchantment shapes and enchant away! You'll be gaining levels very quickly here if you stick at it.

celestrana.png

celestrana.png

Knowledge is Power; a Tip.it guide answers many commonly asked questions.

~Celestrana: Making of a Hero ~ (Visit my blog, today!)

Please dont spam...Please read the rules

Rules

If you arent:

Alch

...I'm pretty sure he means "hitpoints" when he's saying "life"; after all, it seems like a perfectly legitimate question.

Now then... I think you should not gain hitpoints, personally. It'd be pretty cool to see a level 50-ish character with 99 magic and no health, heh.

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

This is a totally serious question, i really can't decide.- Changed to make sense.

I might try alching later on, but i couldn't decide what to alch.

I guess i will go with 10 life.

But i would like input on which would be more rewarding.

In that case, High Alch your highest craftable item that you'll be certain that you won't lose money. Commonly alched items include yew long bows, green or blue dragonhide bodies, iron platebodies and air battlestaffs.

celestrana.png

celestrana.png

Knowledge is Power; a Tip.it guide answers many commonly asked questions.

~Celestrana: Making of a Hero ~ (Visit my blog, today!)