LOCK

spacheco

you use a d b axe then switch to a drag two hand? you trying to die?

They got nice defense. trying leveling somewhere else or something. Also try help and advice, your posting in the wrong forum for this info.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

i hit 34s that way ;)

and its onyl green drags..

OMG OMG SAILING IS COMING LOLOLOLOL!!!1111 b/c JAGEX GAMES STUDIO , ANAGRAM OF SAITO JUDGE X-GAMES

TAKASHI SAITO= RED SOX P1TCHER... RED SOX = BOSTON, BOSTON = PORT CITY!!!! PORT CITY = SAILING

You do realize that switching to a 2 HANDED WEAPON isn't a good idea, as dragons can roast you with their dragonfire if you aren't wielding an anti-dragon breath shield.

If you're killing them for money, just take a dragon longsword, scimitar, or dagger. They all have special attacks anyways. If you're trying to train on them, well that's not a good idea. Slow experience and heavy food usage.

i might switch to whip now..

OMG OMG SAILING IS COMING LOLOLOLOL!!!1111 b/c JAGEX GAMES STUDIO , ANAGRAM OF SAITO JUDGE X-GAMES

TAKASHI SAITO= RED SOX P1TCHER... RED SOX = BOSTON, BOSTON = PORT CITY!!!! PORT CITY = SAILING

i us ethem for money and i time the attacsk

after i hit i put on the sheild i almost always 1 hit ko though