Unbalanced Trade Update

yonicool999

There is something that I'm sure nearly every member will do at some point in the time they play runescape.

That is called.... Law running.

It is a very simple and fast way to make money and noone loses. You trade twent-seven un-noted pure ess for twenty-seven noted pure ess and an amount of laws. The amount is generally 27 but can be as low as 10.

[/img]

The wealth transfer is 8.721k.

The effects of this is that many people make fast money and many others make fast RCin xp.

The effects of the update will cause the price of law runes to go sky high and i estiimate around 450-500 possibly higher. I might be wrong but the price will still rise and might be lower or HIGHER than my estimate!!!!

Also there will eventually be a lack of death runes because it will take longer for people to reach level 65 runecrafting.

Keep in mind that there is also air running which will cause airs to become 50ea!?!?!!?!?!??!? And the effect on people training runcrafting overall will be terrible.

Poor people means that people will be willing to pay less for the items they are attempting to buy.

The effect of this update will be drastic upon the RuneScape

economy and this is only one example of Businesses which will be destroyed. I don't feel that there is any tweek jagex can make to mend the problems they created.

Jagex have just thoguht of the worst update since Rune Scape was first created back in 1999. Despite what i just said there is one way to fix the problem Jagex fine themselves in:

Don't Continue With The Update. Find a way to conquer scammers and real-world traders without ruining the rest of RuneScape at the same time.

I would have to finish not by criticisng but by wishing them good luck in the task they ahve set themselves. I hope you take my advice into consideration and do cease to perform this update.

What i find ridiculous is the fact Jagex have implemented things and taken them away. No im not talking about pking. I'm talking about themed worlds

They've given players the recognition for the big runecrafting companies and now those businesses will be obsolete unless they trade 27 runes for the same amount of normal essence or 27 runes for 54 pure essence. It's something that needs to be worked out, but i have faith in Jagex. I also think Jagex have a much bigger plan to everything.

I will have to wait and see before i can fully say things have been messed up.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

i think they have really messed up..

the wilderness update wasnt great but this is stupid.

Jagex shoiuld make it that if the two people trading agree on the price difference then they can trade.

This gets rid of scams and keeps law running etc.

edboughton.png

swordies dont have much to do with swords right? they're fish. deal!

Jagex has thought of this, I'm sure. After all, they have several worlds dedicated to running :wink:

And no, Laws will not raise that high. You can already get an unlimited supply for 300-something each. In fact, all of your price fluctuations are greatly exaggerated and will never happen.

This is just another Doomsday rant about how the economy, skilling, and everything will die with an update.

All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...

This is the truth!

This is my belief!

...at least for now.

"The Mystery of Life"

Vol. 841, Ch. 26

Jagex shoiuld make it that if the two people trading agree on the price difference then they can trade.

This gets rid of scams and keeps law running etc.

Isnt that how it is now?

You have 2 chances to see if you agree with the price difference-its been this way for some-odd years, were have you been, aru?

You dare question my eccentricities?

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~

Jagex has thought of this, I'm sure. After all, they have several worlds dedicated to running :wink:

And no, Laws will not raise that high. You can already get an unlimited supply for 300-something each. In fact, all of your price fluctuations are greatly exaggerated and will never happen.

This is just another Doomsday rant about how the economy, skilling, and everything will die with an update.

Laws will rise that high as many people will not be bothered to runecraft them becuase it will take a long time and then the people that do will want more money because of the extra effort they have had to put in.

Oh my god! Read my post! It's like 5 sentences long!

What part of "You can already get an unlimited supply for 300-something each" is too hard for you to understand?!

All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...

This is the truth!

This is my belief!

...at least for now.

"The Mystery of Life"

Vol. 841, Ch. 26