Oopsadaisy1's Newly ReVamped GOALS! :)

Wow! I was looking at my user profile on Tip.it, and I came across my "most active" topic, which was my old goals thread from before the release of Summoning. Since then, I'd abandoned it. I'd also achieved all of my goals, aside from 99 Hunter.

I've decided to revamp this goals thread and bring it back to life. I'm going to actually keep this blog up-to-date, and I'm actually going to use it for more than a few weeks. So, without further delay: Here are my stats at this very moment:

Oopsadaisy1.gif

And Here are my Goals:

[hide=1900 Total Level]Yeah, wow. 1900 total level. That's going to be a big one. In reality though, I'm actually not too far off from getting that. Even though I know it's something that will eventually happen, I'm still going to make this a goal of mine. Total levels are important to me.

Oopsadaisy1.png

Oopsadaisy1.png[/hide]

[hide=Trimmed Wc Cape]I've given this a lot of thought, what skill should I train for 99? Thieving would be just plain annoying, cooking would be fast but it'd suck my bank dry, and fletching would make the resulting carpel tunnel an exciting thing.

So what skill should I train for 99? I think I'm going to go with Hunting. It's simple, it's fast, and it's easy. Plus it doesn't hurt that I'm already almost 91. So here's that fancy skill bar generated just for me by Draynor.net.

Oopsadaisy1.png[/hide]

[hide=Bandos Chestplate and Tassets + a Dragonfire Sheild]For way too long I've wanted to own these three pricey pieces of armor. I'm thinking it's about time I got them. I've got a bit over 15m In the bank as we speak, and it's slowly rising. Hopefully my goal of 99 Hunter will put a big dent in it for me, so I won't have to work as hard.

2346_obj_sprite.gif?id=112842346_obj_sprite.gif?id=117242346_obj_sprite.gif?id=11726[/hide]

dbeastsig2.gif

One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

I'm gonna have to bump myself!

I've been changing around my goals!

Now you will find a more accurate description of my goals and their priorities! Obviously, the goal shown by default is the most important at this moment. The others in my "Goals on Hold" section are listed in order of priority.

dbeastsig2.gif

I like those esplosive thingies ;) i think if you trained the ranged by chins you will get the 3rd cape eh ;)?

O_o Probably not. It takes tons of them, like 50k+ from 85 range. (I know.)

Thanks for the luck-wishing.

dbeastsig2.gif