Norton Problems - Please help

Fraleish

I just got on my other computer and i have Norton anti virus 2005. I realised that it had completly disabled itself firewall, anti virus the lot and to turn this back on i need to be in the superviser account. The problem is that norton starts up not logged in any account and when you click drop down to choose one there arent any. This means i am stuck not being able to go on the internet because norton wont let me and for it to let me i need to be in supervisor which it wont let me... If you know what im saying.

Has anyone else had this problem or know how to fix it. Please i need to get this sorted out and there was nothing on the internet i could find about it.

Thanks

cheesebap7dz.jpg

I got norton antivirus too and it disabled my firewall but... if you need to do anything on supervisor accounts and stuff i suggest you make everyone a supervisor so it will be much easier :wink:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

norton is a noob antivirus thats a fact goto http://kaspersky.com

thats one of the best anti virusus out there and its alot better then norton

I think we can quite easily disegard all your opinions going by all you other posts. Please provide some evidence to backup your opinion in future.

I run "noob" norton and its caught every single virus on my pc before its had a chance to run its payload.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I think we can quite easily disegard all your opinions going by all you other posts. Please provide some evidence to backup your opinion in future.

I run "noob" norton and its caught every single virus on my pc before its had a chance to run its payload.

righht all virusus is a total lie i tested norton and kaspersky with a friend we made a trojan and norton didnt find it and kaspersky did and we also tested the speed of starting windows we did a clean install with norton and a clean install with kaspersky we did the test on a p4 3200 mhz and it seem to be that norton slows down by 10% and if you want evidence then test'it your self and you see

(sry for my english i know i know its bad)

righht all virusus is a total lie i tested norton and kaspersky with a friend we made a trojan and norton didnt find it and kaspersky did and we also tested the speed of starting windows we did a clean install with norton and a clean install with kaspersky we did the test on a p4 3200 mhz and it seem to be that norton slows down by 10% and if you want evidence then test'it your self and you see

(sry for my english i know i know its bad)

To be honest can_t_escape, I don't believe a word coming out of your mouth? Why? Quite frankly because it seems to me that you have very little knowledge when it actually comes to computers... as of yet, the posts you have made here have been of no real help to anyone, excluding a few actual posts here and there....

well i actualy don't fully read the whole topic and that might couse some bull**** from my side but that doesnt give you the rights to say that i don't know anything about pcs i actualy know loads of information about hardware and stuf and i realy don't care what you think about what i say you want to be right so i just say your right i know nothing if that makes you feel better :lol:

• 6 months later...

in my opinion i think norton is not the best you can get.

from my side but that doesnt give you the rights to say that i don't know anything about pcs

i thought everyone was entitled to their own opinion on this forum.

righht all virusus is a total lie i tested norton and kaspersky with a friend we made a trojan and norton didnt find it and kaspersky did

yeh, personally thats the only thing i agree with. I mean norton can detect new viruses but, for example, if i put the cascade in a brand new computer with norton it won't detect it until loads of scans. I am not sure about the 06 version of it but it happened on the 05 version.