Need some treasure trail help

ghost1618

Im tired of doing lvl 1 and 2 clues, but I cant seem to get a lvl 3 drop. Ive tried a couple different monsters according to tip.it's guide, but ankou and green dragons are getting a little boring. Is there any monster in particular I should focus on? anything specific I should equip? Plz let me know. 8-)

ghost1618.png

ghost1618.png

Clue scroll drops are random. That means that you can spend 3 days straight killing the same clue dropper monster, and get absolutely nothing. Then your friend comes along, and gets a clue on his third kill. That's random.

You can try other clue dropper monsters if you like, but there aren't any that drop clues any more often than the others.

It will help if you stop EXPECTING to get a clue each time you kill a monster. Think of the combat exp you get instead. You know what they say -- a watched pot never boils.

Remember, the SEARCH button is your friend. Use it!

Haven't seen you post in a while Kiara_Kat :D

Anyways, try hellhounds (you will want to get your ranging level up first).

Looking at your stats, Level 3 clues may be out of your range. The Wizards are pretty tough at low levels, and with the addition of revenants (sp?) in the wilderness, its harder than ever.

Good luck, happy clue hunting!

seetons.png

Feel free to HYT me in-game =)

~~3,483rd to 99 Thieving, Feb 22, 2008~~

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." - Calvin (& Hobbes)