The God Wars - Peace

Final_Mercy

You know how after a while a monster is after you, and it doesn't want to eat you alive anymore? Well in the god wars, almost everything is aggressive, unless you wear you know, the God's symbolized item not sure about the NAL = (ML * 2) +1.

But after a while, they do become unaggressive and a little after they're unaggressive they become aggressive again, as normal.. right?

You are not alone, Our Father, God will always be with you.

I'm not too sure, but I believe that they are always aggressive unless you're wearing the appropriate equipment. The thing is, they are almost always fighting with eachother, so it can't generally be used the same way Giant Spiders or Bandits are (for afk'ing) if that is what you were getting to. :roll:

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Darn, I was thinking of avansie hunting, so think' I should just bring the stinking pendant and prayer potions? And say I brought it.. (the pendant) and got to the armadyl area, and I took the pendant off, since it is now off, even though it was on when I got there, would the monsters become aggressive?

Not really, I'm just trying to avoid damage and be able to peacefully make profit at the avansies without "afking"

One more thing, From one of the fellow tip.iters, he/she seems to kill avansies in the center area rather than Kree'ara's place, where it's 90% armadyl rather than a mix, is his/her method better to kill avansies there? Or is it better to kill em in Kree'aras little region...

I believe if you remove the pendant they will once again become aggressive. As for avansie killing, I believe that "her" method is much more effective than training within the encampment. Generally all you do is range pray and drink prayer potions, pick up your drops, and bank when needed.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

I was thinking, maybe I should kill avansies in the encampment till my prayer runs out, yes pendant no stole or holy symbol, then when I run out of prayer potions, just kill the spirit warriors? Any suggestions? :)

Note: * I plan on bringing some bones to peaches spells just in case..