Mikespartan Skillage Blog: 84 Defence 78 Fletching 82 HP!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost there! Gl, and hey next time we're both on and got some time. Pest Control. No ifs ands or buts.

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

If your going non-stop to 99 rc you can sell your stuff...

I would buy the ess with the runes I craft I think.

It may take some time, but buying 10k ess and selling 10k nats and you can craft for a while again, this way you wont have to wait ages for your essence.

Colo

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

If your going non-stop to 99 rc you can sell your stuff...

I would buy the ess with the runes I craft I think.

It may take some time, but buying 10k ess and selling 10k nats and you can craft for a while again, this way you wont have to wait ages for your essence.

Colo

Thanks for the advice. I don't think I will do non stop rcing but you got a good point. I like the idea of just buying ess with the runes i craft, good idea dude! Thats brilliant actually because then I can take a break after rcing however many runes I do.

Congrats on lvl 66 hunter! I got back on last night but you werent on. If your hardcore about this i'd just sell some of your valuables to jumpstart your runecrafting buy a lot of essense, and periodically go sell your runes so by the time u need cash they're have sold in the GE.

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

Good blog! Good luck on 99 runecrafting and grats on your latest achievment, 66 hunter.

Spottier cape will be very helpful

I had a question... what is balloon method and why do you need logs?

Etpelletier <3:

Ty Veyron for Siggy help!

Good blog! Good luck on 99 runecrafting and grats on your latest achievment, 66 hunter.

Etpelletier <3:

You get air balloons after enlightened journey quest. After which you can fly to a few locations around runescape (Two being entrana and castlewars). Basically you start at castle wars, bring the log required (don't remember which one for entrana) and the rest being essence pouches ect. Fly there, run to the alter craft your runes. Then you use a duel ring to tele back to castle wars. Then rinse and repeat.

Etpelletier <3:

Thanks. Read maddavy's post and if you want to find out more about the law ballooning method, check out this wonderful guide.

Congratz man! I don't suggest selling your stuff, I sold my whip and black mask to get a dragon axe. Soon I regretted it and worked to get it back. I suggest you go with what colo suggested.

Yeah I'm gonna do what colo suggested, that post makes me even more committed to doing it.

Congrats on lvl 66 hunter! I got back on last night but you werent on. If your hardcore about this i'd just sell some of your valuables to jumpstart your runecrafting buy a lot of essense, and periodically go sell your runes so by the time u need cash they're have sold in the GE.

Thanks. Yeah sorry I was really tired last night so I just went to bed. I'm gonna do what colo suggested because its a really good idea and I like my guth hehe.

Thanks to all who posted and gave me advice, now its back to runecrafting, yay!