And the latest 'First GIMP sig' thread goes to... Dsavi_x4!

dsavi

I have been doing a few tutorials on DeviantArt, and used a photo that was taken mistakenly, a render that I found thanks to Nadril's profile on DeviantArt, and turned it into a sig, sort of.

Original is my siggy I have now, but bigger.

([Hint to Admins]You know, I would mind having the maximum siggy size be 1680 by 1050 by 20 megs...[/Hint to Admins])

siggy522sf0.png

Reversed: (Actually, I reversed everything before putting it into the first sig so to be politically correct) Rereversed:

siggy522reversebt6.png

As I said, this is my first sig. (That actually turned out.) So take that to heart when giving constructive criticism and any ratings you can be bothered to give. Don't worry. Next time it won't be my first sig, so you can bash me for my inadequate GIMP skills then.

C2b6gs7.png

I have been doing a few tutorials on DeviantArt, and used a photo that was taken mistakenly, a render that I found thanks to Nadril's profile on DeviantArt, and turned it into a sig, sort of.

Original is my siggy I have now, but bigger.

([Hint to Admins]You know, I would mind having the maximum siggy size be 1680 by 1050 by 20 megs...[/Hint to Admins])

siggy522sf0.png

Reversed: (Actually, I reversed everything before putting it into the first sig so to be politically correct) Rereversed:

siggy522reversebt6.png

As I said, this is my first sig. (That actually turned out.) So take that to heart when giving constructive criticism and any ratings you can be bothered to give. Don't worry. Next time it won't be my first sig, so you can bash me for my inadequate GIMP skills then.

Did you check if he minded?

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât