What to spend 1.4mil on?

Assassin1357

I sold my rune gold and some bolt racks and now have 1.4mil. I am also buying enough soft leather to get 61 crafting so I can do lunar diplomacy(Is there a way that cost about the same because no one is selling leather).

I am thinking about just saving up for supplies for god wars. That seem like a good idea.

Assassin1357.png

Have you considered saving up for summoning? It seems many people are doing so, seeing as Jagex officially stated in a DD that summoning will require some money.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

Have you considered saving up for summoning? It seems many people are doing so, seeing as Jagex officially stated in a DD that summoning will require some money.

Yea I have 500k saved up for it since I don't plan training it to far at the beginning. I will wait till people get bored and sell their supplies for cheap.

Assassin1357.png

Rares are quite low right now. Perhaps save up for a Easter Egg? They are selling for 4.9 to 5.5 M right now.

that might be a good idea although I know I would end up accidentally eating it because I'm unlucky that way.

Well disk's of returning are 8m. Thats a bit more, but at least you can't eat it.

whiteknightyu9.png

yeata7.png

won1ew3.png

Snake6man.png

Whats your average lv? viewtopic.php?t=615571&start=0&pos