Team Capes (They Look Unfinished)

REDACTED

I was walking around, when I noticed that the underside of a team cape, is a pale brown color.

Now I am not sure if it is meant to be like this or not, Either way I think it should be fully colored as the color on the front of it (or just its main color, doesn't have to be exact same pattern)

Here is an image of what I am suggesting needs a re-look

[hide=Click to see image]

See where the is brown on the cape.

7xyam40.jpg[/hide]

I feel that the cape looks a bit tacky and unfinished with this color, Your views please?

(Yes I know its not a big deal, or major update, it's just a suggestion :shock:)

acantha.gif

Stephen Hawking is now a honorary member of the Runecrafting Guild. He was also given a free sex change from the Make-over Mage.

off topic but woot im in 2 peoples siggys >.>

Make that 3!

Kind of pointless, although it wouldn't hurt. I really don't think people often look at the cape undersides. Although capes do need a remake so yeah this might be useful. When's the last time a cape was ever changed since it came out? Except accumalator <3:

99/99 Cooking. 1500+ total level. 96+ Combat

lawlkv8.png

Yeah as I said it's not that big a deal at all, it could just be part of a graphical update they do, Don't see me as posting this like I mean it to be one of those HQ new idea suggestions :D Just a very small thing they could improve \:D/

acantha.gif

Stephen Hawking is now a honorary member of the Runecrafting Guild. He was also given a free sex change from the Make-over Mage.

Make that 3!

The purpose of wilderness capes is mainly to distinguish between yours and others teams. They were implemented into f2p to help out the recently added Clan Wars and Bounty Hunter etc. not be because f2p needed better looking capes. Be grateful that you even get them at all! I don't mean to be antagonist to f2p or anything since I have spend most of my time in RS as such. All I ask is; don't complain about what needs not complaining about.

Disconformity.png

Care to point out where I am complaining?

Yes I know what they where brought into F2P for, I am simply making a statement, But if you feel it's cool to bash the guy who just wants to mention something then thats cool by me -.-

You know not everything an F2P says like myself doesn't have to be a complaint, just a statement, a suggestion...

First time I heard that if I want to suggest something then It's only because I am complaining about it...

acantha.gif

Make that 3!

Fine, what you made was a statement/suggestion, that's denying the fact that you don''t agree with how wilderness capes look currently and think they should be changed to be more aesthetically pleasing. The fact is that that's not what they're meant to be for and I don't agree with your suggestion. If you want a better looking cape, become a member and earn a skillcape.

Disconformity.png

Why are you flaming him? When did he ever mention that he was f2p. I bet that you wouldnt be if he said exactly the same thing about Saradomin Cloaks. I swear, you have serious anger problems.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

Sorry, you need to be on a members server to only make a suggestion, and not a complaint aswell.

LOl, I couldn't resist. Anyways, yeah, they could use that I guess. It could be just a small graphical update that Jagex could do when they get the time, nothing major or important.

P.S. I don't see how you were complaining, sounded like a suggestion to me, but I recomend the discussion about that gets stopped here before the topic gets flamed and/or spammed.

Penguin Power!

MSSW3sig.png

^The last great war of the Wilderness....

Yeah, I don't have a cool signature, so the MSSW3 sig will have to do....

1. Why are you flaming him? 2. When did he ever mention that he was f2p. 3. I bet that you wouldnt be if he said exactly the same thing about Saradomin Cloaks. 4. I swear, you have serious anger problems.

1. Just stating my opinion.

2. Equipment and stats.

3. They're fine how they are too. -.-

4. I'm having a bad day if you haven't noticed. Sorry if anyone's taking my opinion the wrong way, I'm not being angry, just argumentative. :-#

Disconformity.png

OK then, sorry for posting this if you feel that way...

If a mod/admin sees this, feel free to close/delete the thread :?

acantha.gif

Make that 3!

OK then, sorry for posting this if you feel that way...

If a mod/admin sees this, feel free to close/delete the thread :?

Just because I don't agree with your suggestion means you're giving up?

And yes, locking this thread would be the best idea since it has turned into a bit of a flame war over my opinion. :|

Disconformity.png

I wasn't fighting for it in the first place, So I am not giving up on anything, it was purely a suggestion which I couldn't really care less about if it did/didn't happen.

acantha.gif

Make that 3!

:? I'm not arguing with anyone...

:uhh:

acantha.gif

Make that 3!