WANT A SIG?

K00L

DO not post that i have low post count- i know lol, because when i registered for this site i was looking around i found another site i liked too and used their forums more then i bothered coming here, and trust me im active, and reliable dont trust me? visit leetscape.com, awsome client and dynamic sigs

fill out this application and i will do my best:

~app for sig~

size:

background color:

Border?:

any pattern?:

what else you want on it:

any specific text in there?:

What words located where?:

Any animation? :

any specific font?: goto dafont.com and send link or tell me what type/ page number

RENDERS!

what are they? : they are pics with no backgrounds ie: just a charecter etc

how do u get them?: goto this site http://planetrenders.net/

Why do i need to know this?: it can help me make u a better sig

also it will be non rs reloated,

many different renders and u can choose diff, from halo to naruto etc.

HERE IS A RENDER I MADE MYSELF

279207161melee.gif

in a sig it will not have the white edge, just when saving it it puts it on for me for some wierd reason -.-

The more practise i get - the better i get so help me out and ill help u out

If you dont like it u can refuse it, just dont make bs app's

They are FREE ......atm :P

Yea i am just a beginner but if u have seen some of my work- it might not be that bad at all, if u want a sig i am willing to make it for u in reasonable (no inappropriate stuff) terms. I have some extra time sometimes and wouldnt mind spending it in photoshop getting better at it, so lets see -

rules-

1)only one would basically be first come first server, i will work on the very first app for a sig then on second and so on.

2)rating the sigs i post up is allowed and encouraged since i want to know how im doing.

3)i can also make requested underbanners

4) make sure i "accept ur application" be4 u pm me the stuff u want

5) PLEASE DO NOT MAKE BS REQUESTS (IF YOU HAVE NO INTENTION OF USING MY SIG AND JUST WANT TO BE FUNNY) IF U DO THEN U PROB GOT NO LIFE CAUSE U GOT NOTHING BETTER TO DO ^_^

i can only do like text animation atm might get better at it though

i will also be willing to put a screen shot of u into there BUT you HAVE to PM me a screenshot of you wearing whatever you want and i will edit it. do not want random spam on this thread

also if you want other items send me cropped screen shots of the items or if its a charecter from somewhere else then send me it and ill do my best to meet your needs.

if you do not like my sig then im NOT forcing you to use it lol :D

and tbh on my own sig i spent more time on the animation then making it look nice, but ill do my best on both parts for u :wub:

some requests might take longer and some may take some time cause school started again and im in honors ^_^ 2+ hours of hw a night, but id rather learn to use CS3 then play rs sometimes cause it can get a bit boring when no friends are on.

also we prob are in diff time zones. 8pm here when i made the post, 4am there it says when post was made ^_^

================================================================================

i will put up things i am working on and did so far so u can see what i can do..

302522140glossy.gif

just a image i messed around with to make glossy text ^_^ in a good image there wont be a white part to shade, just shading effected that part because there was no background

1399133369cyruz.gif

thats what i made for cyrus, didnt try hard on it, dont kno if hes active and dont know what else he would want, if ur actually ganna apply for one then specific will be best results =)

1157700506mayhem-guardians.gif

1172743246led2000.gif

changed one to this: made it look a bit better

1296846190led2000.gif

282833296mayhem-guardians.gif

changed that one too due to a request

749532108fm.gif

Do you have any evidence you made that render? Not to be out of line, but there's a considerable jump of noticable experience when comparing the render to your signatures, is it something you editted or changed? I don't know you're not totally clear on that.

Im sure other people will think the same thing, I really wouldn't be offended if I were you because we usually get a lot of posts were we're unsure what's totally legit. And it could potentially scare off 'customers'.

That render is pretty good and I'd commend you on that, im sure people would be flocking.

Well goodluck all the same, hope to see some great work from you soon.

vistame09copyhr8.png

no, i dont have any evidence that i made that render, but if u provide some simple images i can prove to you i can make renders, thats only fairly good taken from this image 554504572trouble_800x600.jpg

and i used photoshop cs3 the quick selection tool, which helped me quite a bit too

and even if u dont belive me that i made that render, please provide a few images like the one on top and i can prove it too you, btw, thanks for the compliment =)[/img]

if you want, i can made the dragon in that pic a render. just ask -.-, but if you do want, i can maybe have it done by tomorow, atm a little busy, im also really good at making renders out of runescape screenshots, and will if anyone wants me to, that is how i make most of my sigs, which i am considerably getting better at and trying to help out for those who want it,

i would say some of my sigs are better then paint work, and i do "okay" work on animation

besides, no one's applying atm and can use some extra practise, - my main goal from this topic =)

-.- thats what i meant, do u still need proof?

Question: How do I "create" a render?

Answer: The most commonly used program to "make" renders is Adobe Photoshop. This is done by cropping out a character or object from an image using the polygonal lasso tool or any other method. There are many tutorials on how to render, some are on our forums and others can be found searching on google.

cutting and making is basically same thing -.-

you implied you made the image, cut the sacastic -.- 's

It's courteous to post thanks to the creater of the image, see the bottom right, copyright 2007 Jagex Ltd. At least mention that along with the part you cropped as a render. Don't even get me started on copyrighting I won't waste my breath.

I repeat. goodluck all the same, hope to see some great work from you soon.

vistame09copyhr8.png

no disrespect meant with the -.- just my way of smilies and other things like that, usually use it when i talk all the time

and i did not say i made the image, i implied i made the render,

again no offense, but i think you may have misunderstood what a render is and how it is made because i did not say i made the actual image, i suck way too bad for that yet :?

I want one :D

I'll be using it for my blog header (for now) so you don't have to make it 30kb or less.

~app for sig~

size: Like the second last one you show in first post.

background color: I was hoping for it too be like the smithing one you show like it shows the top half a guy fming and the bottom half a level.

Border?: Black

any pattern?: Just kinda the fade on the lvl box

what else you want on it:

any specific text in there?: Barts_Fart

What words located where?: ^^ top left

Any animation? : 76+ combat

87+ fm

1100+ total (bottom right side)

any specific font?: Just a nice cursive

Like this, just add the effects and stuff

hehewg0.png

Ranger Boot Count: 1 :lol:

Zerkers: 4 Hatchets: 2 Warriors: 2

Hey! these sigs seems really good! I'd like one! :mrgreen: (and ill use it, of course! ::' )

~app for sig~

size: 175 x 450 pixels (sig size)

background color: the skin colour of this smily: :mrgreen: (between cyan and green)

Border?: A nice one! (orange please)

any pattern?:

what else you want on it: A picture of me, cooking a lobster (ill send you one when you will accept this sig request, as you said) O:)

any specific text in there?: please write: 99 Cooking Goal! (moving text plz, as for the superheat miner one)

What words located where?: Gradeskip93 (not moving, center top of it)

Any animation? : yes, the text (see below ÃÆââââ¬Ã Ã¢ââ¬ÃÅÃÆââââ¬Ã Ã¢ââ¬ÃÅ)

any specific font?: Click link here i want the first one please!

hope you will accept this sig request!

Thanks a lot in advance,

Gradeskip93 ::'

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

Wow these sigs look pretty cool! :D good for what i need it for.

I need a sig for my blog, that basicly says 'Click here to check out my blog' and whatever, you know what i mean. Im goign for 99 woodcutting, so i will DEFINATELY use it ( if its good! :XD: )

Oh and my rs name is dacoolanator btw.

~app for sig~

size: 160 x 450 pixels or around that. I would liek to still be able to have my underbanner with it

background color: umm probably just the screenshot background, unless you have soemthign else inmind. I had an idea like of having my character in full color and focus, and having the background slightly grey and faded.

Border?: A nice black one, or something small and simple liek the superheat miner one.

any pattern?: what does this mean? well no thanks lol

what else you want on it: I want me woodcutting willows at draynor (ill send you the pic if you accept :pray: )

any specific text in there?: 'Going for 99 Woodcutting!' and 'Click here to check out my blog!'

What words located where?: Dacoolanator

Any animation? : yes if its not too much of a hastle, could you make it fade in saying 'Going for 99 Woodcutting!' and then fade out and then fade in saying 'Click here to check out my blog!'

any specific font?: nah, just somethign that you already have, and thats easy to read. please dont make it glow if it is white text thanks.

I hope you accept!! ::' and you should check out my blog lol you might want to use oen of those pics, idk.. but i will get you another one if you want.

dacool-siggeh.jpg