Mage Prayers

bongo_man

whats the point of the mage prayers?? 15% more accuracy?? so what??i think they should add to your max hit...like the lowest prayer adds 1, second prayer adds 3, and highest prayer adds 5...the difference in usin the prayer is hardly noticable...so thats what grinds my gears, yeah :evil:

FMAsig.jpg

[If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

whats the point of the mage prayers?? 15% more accuracy?? so what??i think they should add to your max hit...like the lowest prayer adds 1, second prayer adds 3, and highest prayer adds 5...the difference in usin the prayer is hardly noticable...so thats what grinds my gears, yeah :evil:

I love family guy too lol \' I kind of see your point though.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

That added 15% can mean the difference between a win and a loss.

The Ranged Prayers only add accuracy, being a ranger, I don't complain, it speeds up my training if I'm in the correct area.

The difference is noticeable in the long run, you are only judging by short term, which like statistics, the long run gives more reliable data.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Whats a max hit mean when you can't hit?

That has been my argument for training attack my entire runescape life. Who cares if you can hit a 20 one out of ten attempts when your opponent can hit 5's 7 out of ten times. 20<35.

I will stick to training both.

felter_laur.png

I think they help a lot if your trying to get something done faster, like barrows. I use them for barrows a lot so i end up killing the brother faster than i normally would therefore it would require less prayer, but your right the difference is barely noticeable sometimes

deman464.png