yews

skaterrjamez

no one can answer this question.

If demand is high they may rise a little, but if demand is slow they may drop, or vise versa.

The GE determines price now.

Old 'Scaper - returned * Former TET Leader * Council of Elders Member * Confirmed Scaredy Cat * Mother of 6 * Quester * Friend to many

saskia_snow.png

People are selling for the lowest price, so the prices drop for all of us.

Every time some cash-hungry player sells for the bottom price, they drop a little further.

I always mark my goods up over the average offer. If enough players refused to sell cheap, prices would rebound...

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

Every time some cash-hungry player sells for the bottom price, they drop a little further.

I always mark my goods up over the average offer. If enough players refused to sell cheap, prices would rebound...

Yep lets all listen to this then we're be buying yews for 1k each, and dragon armor peices will all rise back up to their release values, etc.

*Rolleyes*

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

Yep lets all listen to this then we're be buying yews for 1k each, and dragon armor peices will all rise back up to their release values, etc.

*Rolleyes*

Actually what he said makes perfect sense. When someone wants quick cash they sell for the lowest price. By putting his price above the average he is reducing the price going down. Not making the price sky rocket like you just said :roll:

OT: nobody can predict for sure what will happen but i have a feeling they will fall abit. They definitely wont go up much more as this makes fletching and FMing to expensive for their repuatation and then the logs would cease to have a use so prices would have to fall for people to buy the logs and start fletching/burning them again.