Win Us Back!!

BlimpyboyJr

WELCOME

First, an introduction (feel free to skip this section if you want to move on to the meat of the thread). I have recently quit as a Runescape member, as a result of the Recent Updates. I am not a true PKer (I only ever did it on my free account and pretty infrequently), a true merchanter (only a dragon long here or a berserker helm there), or a true staker (I never staked once). What caused me to leave was a fundamental lack of quality assurance, customer service, and (frankly) respect which has been evidenced by Jagex in the last 45 days. Their recent updates, including the Grand Exchange, Duel Arena and Tournaments, and Wilderness Changes are inherently flawed in many respects, and although their stated intention was not to eliminate aspects of gameplay without providing a replacement, they have failed in that regard many times over.

I and many other players went onto the Runescape Recent Updates Forum to plead our case. After many long weeks of keeping several suggestion threads alive and seeing little (if any) response from Jagex, I ultimately decided that I had to ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬Åvote with my feetÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

blimpyboy2.png

Nice Post. I'd also like to see the duel arena become more of a profit place again. I made all the millions I have in that arena, now I couldn't come out with over 100k in an hour if I wanted too. =(

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

I'd like to see jagex fix some of those problems you stated as well.

Great post.

EDIT: perhaps get this moved or copied onto General Discussion, much more traffic than here.

Hmmm....

I need a new siggy, get round to doing it later.

Probably.

Support. I think the update was way to rushed. Before implementing all these limits, they should have figured the replacement, and implemented both at the same time. Now, they implemented the limits, left a few months of utter chaos, and I suppose they'll fix things soon. But then again, maybe all of these changes were imagined by players themseles, not just by the Jagex staff.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Support. I think the update was way to rushed. Before implementing all these limits, they should have figured the replacement, and implemented both at the same time. Now, they implemented the limits, left a few months of utter chaos, and I suppose they'll fix things soon. But then again, maybe all of these changes were imagined by players themseles, not just by the Jagex staff.

+1 on that. JaGex rushed things a little too fast, to the point where Runescape is like communism...Now that we've barely any freedom, what are we to do?

I mean, for as long as I can remember quests were a bit tedious to do because you couldn't just walk into a random building and get the item you needed. You needed to either A) go to the shops and buy your item, or if they were out B) Stand and offer until you got your item. And you know what? That took forever. Now, I like the GE, but at times I feel like II wanna take Andrew and Paul Gowers face and punch them. All finished products are less value that their unrefined counterparts, for example, Gold ore versus Gold bars.

They killed merchanting. It was funny, how in RSOF there were idiots screaming "z0/\/\g t3l-l 3/\/D i5 l-l3r3 4 /\/\3rCl-l4/\/7i/\/g c4u5e 0f gE!!1111!11oneone///@@@ QuIcl<, 5311 ur r4r3z 2 m3!!!111111" (If you can't read leet: "Zomg the end is here for merchanting cause of GE! (useless exclamation) Quick, sell your rares to me! (More useless exclamation)" And, the ironic part was...They were right! :o The items were set to a specific price within the GE, and no one would buy for original prices.Then, after the recent trade update, people have given up.

I recently became a member, and enjoy it. However, I would most likely enjoy it more if the updates were fixed...

So I support. All the way. :)

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im with you all the way =D> =D> :pray: :pray: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: \' \'

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

BlimpyboyJr, I support. You've got reasonable ideas here that I can't see any openings for RWT'ers on. :thumbsup:

Let's show Jagex what mature players think. 8-)

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

(p.s.: Gonna siggy this as soon as I can. I think I see an opening for it.)

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Is there anyone else who likes this idea set? :-s

(BTW, Free Bump. ::' ...)

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

+1 on that. JaGex rushed things a little too fast, to the point where Runescape is like communism...Now that we've barely any freedom, what are we to do?

I mean, for as long as I can remember quests were a bit tedious to do because you couldn't just walk into a random building and get the item you needed. You needed to either A) go to the shops and buy your item, or if they were out B) Stand and offer until you got your item. And you know what? That took forever. Now, I like the GE, but at times I feel like II wanna take Andrew and Paul Gowers face and punch them. All finished products are less value that their unrefined counterparts, for example, Gold ore versus Gold bars.

They killed merchanting. It was funny, how in RSOF there were idiots screaming "z0/\/\g t3l-l 3/\/D i5 l-l3r3 4 /\/\3rCl-l4/\/7i/\/g c4u5e 0f gE!!1111!11oneone///@@@ QuIcl<, 5311 ur r4r3z 2 m3!!!111111" (If you can't read leet: "Zomg the end is here for merchanting cause of GE! (useless exclamation) Quick, sell your rares to me! (More useless exclamation)" And, the ironic part was...They were right! :o The items were set to a specific price within the GE, and no one would buy for original prices.Then, after the recent trade update, people have given up.

I recently became a member, and enjoy it. However, I would most likely enjoy it more if the updates were fixed...

So I support. All the way. :)

Merchanting isn't dead. You can buy things when prices plummet and sell them later when prices raise, you just have to be able to read the market well.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!