Doing barb assult?

Paaaaarker

It can be very confuzing at the start but once you get the hang of it it's actually very simple and it all makes sence. My advice would be for you to go and check it out. If you have a games necklace use it and go to Barbarian Outpost once there talk to the guy inside for a toutorial. The torso does take a little time to get but i found it fun to play. Make sure you go to world 6 when you play.

emflum5eq5.gif

PRIVATE CHAT ON My Blog

Dragon Drops:2 Chains, 4 Meds, 1 2H, 2 Left Halves, 2 Legs, 1 Skirt

Rate My Bank!

Where is it?

barbarian outpost, use games necklace for quickest access

And is it hard to get a torso?

yes, because its very frustrating maximizing your points

I haven't ever done it, and since it seems really hard from reaading the

guide, i don't think i can do it.

anyone can do it, it's fairly easy to pick up, have a few practise rounds and ignore others comments

I don't get how to do it either. #-o

you need 375 points in each role (attacker, collector, healer, defender)

Edit: What should i bring into it?

your best armour, amulet, boots, and a dragon scimitar

FMAsig.jpg

[If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

The higher your combat the better your chances to get in teams (Many people think combat = skill <.< ).

If you don't even know how to play I'd suggest watching the tutorial and doing a few waves as a test.

At my level (81 when I got the torso, 79 when gloves) I used my friends to get in teams (They start team and pick me up, people see I'm good so they don't complain.) But if you don't know how to play, then it will be really hard.

Retired

Ex-E174

Ex-Venqeance

[Ex-Tha Familia3]

Where is it?

And is it hard to get a torso?

I haven't ever done it, and since it seems really hard from reaading the guide, i don't think i can do it.

I don't get how to do it either. #-o

Edit: What should i bring into it?

Hmm, you seem to value grammar, but capitalization and spelling don't matter?

Anyway, the higher the combat level you are the easier it is to get the torso as you are more likely to get a good team. Here's a quick explanation:

All:Horn every 20 seconds (right click the horn and choose whatever is next to the mouth icon) You will be doing whatever is at the ear icon

Attacker: Bring weapons so you can use all 4 attack styles. Use either dba special because attack doesn't matter here (you won't hit 0's if you use the proper attack type) or the dds. Basically keep attacking with the right style and horning when it changes.

Healer: Use your machine and fill your vial. Use one poison on each penance healer then watch everyone's hp. if you see a penance take 3 damage from poison poison it again. Most importantly don't let people die.

Collector: Pick up the right color of egg. when your inventory and ouch are full load the cannon. Now get a full inventory again and use the collector machine if you can. If not start shooting (not blue eggs or green eggs on healers) and refill the machine and get more eggs.

Defender: Hardest role to learn. It is best to just do this at wave 10 only. Lay a bunch of the right food from the machine on the east trap, grab a hammer and 4-5 logs and repair the trap each time it is broken.