Bandit General Store

inoskedyou

I saw a post a few days ago that the General store near the Bandits buys items for their high alch price. I was wondering if this was true. Also if it is true, does it matter the amount you sell to him? For example does the price drop after 50 Yew longs sold?

inoskedyou.png

Yes it does buy for alch price BUT price drops very rapidly.

I went to sell Maple Longs (u) to him (192 ea) and after 50, it was down to the bottom price of 32.

Rouge Den's store also works.

icecube7.jpeg

I went to sell Maple Longs (u) to him (192 ea) and after 50, it was down to the bottom price of 32.

For me interesting like i owner of thieving cape, in rogue den all can buy lockpicks and see thieving skill cape in store ? like i know for me was problem to get lockpicks some time ago, but i see in that store unlimited count of they, but maybye i see it because i thieving skillcape owner?

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

For me interesting like i owner of thieving cape, in rogue den all can buy lockpicks and see thieving skill cape in store ? like i know for me was problem to get lockpicks some time ago, but i see in that store unlimited count of they, but maybye i see it because i thieving skillcape owner?

It's also a general store. Take a look at the Player Stock and you sometimes see other items.

http://tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2shops_id=12

icecube7.jpeg