[ CLOSE PLEASE ]

lit0ua

Welcome to my Gallery

Hello, this is my Gallery. I'll post all my works here. Please rate out of 10. Thanks for reading :)

[hide=Avatars]

stillaavvyxp7.png

litzupavvkw7.png

deathsavvyqi5.png

dibujo1fm8.png

[/hide]

[hide=Signatures]None yet, to be updated![/hide]

--------------------------------

[hide=Diary]

11th Jan: Gallery made.[/hide]

Be patient, people will comment, dont be in such a rush, and impatient.

nothing really to rate, just a few avys and they all can use work. on shape, shading, and overall appearance

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

Oh hi Lit. :P

I like your style, it has something special to it. You've made some amazing improvement so far, here are some tips:

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ First one looks good, no C/C on that one. Nice job on the hand, I never get them right.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ On the second one, the hair looks very good. I just think the skin could use a bit more contrast.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Not really fond of the background and text colours on the second one.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Third one: Nice, I think it's probably the best one. :)

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Something to remember for all avatars and sigs: add a border to them, it makes them look more finished. Most of the time a simple one pixel black one works well.

Overall, nice, you definitely know what looks good. Just keep pixeling and practising ad you'll become even better. Good luck, if you ever need help just PM me on here and I'll see what I can do for Litteh. :P

P.S.: Don't think I'm being harsh, this is what people in the Gallery do, they give C/C. I think it's more useful than rating, as it really helps you improve. :)

penguin.gif

pixel avvy by me deviantART

Be patient, people will comment, dont be in such a rush, and impatient.

nothing really to rate, just a few avys and they all can use work. on shape, shading, and overall appearance

Sorry if I sounded impatient, the post was supposed to be a welcome. Sorry for the inconveniences caused to you and the Gallery :)

Oh hi Lit. :P

I like your style, it has something special to it. You've made some amazing improvement so far, here are some tips:

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ First one looks good, no C/C on that one. Nice job on the hand, I never get them right.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ On the second one, the hair looks very good. I just think the skin could use a bit more contrast.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Not really fond of the background and text colours on the second one.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Third one: Nice, I think it's probably the best one. :)

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Something to remember for all avatars and sigs: add a border to them, it makes them look more finished. Most of the time a simple one pixel black one works well.

Overall, nice, you definitely know what looks good. Just keep pixeling and practising ad you'll become even better. Good luck, if you ever need help just PM me on here and I'll see what I can do for Litteh. :P

P.S.: Don't think I'm being harsh, this is what people in the Gallery do, they give C/C. I think it's more useful than rating, as it really helps you improve. :)

Thanks for the advice Jop! I know the second one is very bad, I made it for a friend long ago. I'll add a better one soon :)

I made this one, but have problems with the lights, any advice?

The light's supposed to come from the window, but I don't know how to make it look so. I would be please if somebody knew how to make that, thanks :)

The light's supposed to come from the window, but I don't know how to make it look so. I would be please if somebody knew how to make that, thanks :)

Squares of light on the table might work.

They look nice, the second one has a wierd pink skin color and not much difference between the shaded and unshaded parts. They also have really high saturation, so they're a little hard on the eyes. Other than that, they're great.

Edit:

window.jpg

Something like this maybe?

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

It's nice. I'd follow Lego's advice, but it's looking great so far.

penguin.gif

pixel avvy by me deviantART