Any way to transfer Items? (Friend's loan)

bedman

Hi,

I'm bedman and I've been members untill somewhere in July. I got kind of bored of runescape and decided to take a break. I sold most my stuff, bought a phat and declined my membership.

Then - this is what matters - I gave some items I still had left, to my friend. They are: A robin hat (from my own clue, I just love it), ranger boots, and ininity boots (gained myself, Just like the robin, I love 'em).

I said: "Here, keep those, make use of them, and when I ever decided to play again, give them back please :-)".

Now you can guess what's coming. I just decided to start playing again and am planning to get members. Is there anyway to retrieve those items safely? I heard there are some ways to do i through bounty hunter? Those are one of my favourite items :wall:

If anyone knows, could you please let me know through PM. I dont think it's a good idea to openly talk about ways to circumvene (or how do you spell that word again :D ) the trade limits.

To any mods: If this is a bridge to far for you guys, delete it rightaway. I am aware that it's not how it should be, so I'd totally understand it. However, I hope you understand that this is a one time thing and that I'll hopefully never have to do it again.

Someone in my clan got this idea for transferring money. It doesn't help for items though.

At level 54 construction, you can build a "Mahogany Prize Chest" for your game room.

How it works is the owner puts in money (up to 50k for the mahogany chest) and then starts up one of the games in the game room. He/she can choose to activate the game for fun or for the money in the chest.

The winner of the game will receive a key upon completion. The key can be used to unlock the chest and take all the money inside.

The games are easily rigged, especially attack stones. Just have one person use their fists and the other use a whip.

vsigcopyhj0.png

Someone in my clan got this idea for transferring money. It doesn't help for items though.

At level 54 construction, you can build a "Mahogany Prize Chest" for your game room.

How it works is the owner puts in money (up to 50k for the mahogany chest) and then starts up one of the games in the game room. He/she can choose to activate the game for fun or for the money in the chest.

The winner of the game will receive a key upon completion. The key can be used to unlock the chest and take all the money inside.

The games are easily rigged, especially attack stones. Just have one person use their fists and the other use a whip.

Doesn't work.

But you could always buy them from him at the lowest price you can, and every now and then he could give you back (insert max amount of cash able to give here). Good luck :)

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream