P2p Bounty Hunter reduced to 2 Worlds [ Opinions plz ]

SiNxp8

I would be very interested to listen to all views on Ftp and P2p Bounty Hunter since its inauguration,

and how your clans intend to adapt now jagex have reduced the 6 BH worlds down to just 2.

RS needs all the clans it can get and,I sincerely hope that this new change will not be the final straw for some clans, especially smaller clans and teams who have always

had to face the higherst risks and, are now are penalised even further as their chances of survival have been reduced considerably, now that those large very experienced clans that regularly pk

will be crammed into 2 worlds instead of 6, thus increasing the risk of running into one,lol.

Speaking from an RDK/Red Dragon Knights perspective we are mainly a P2p pking clan who occasionally might go Ftp pking but,being a small clan of under 80 members [some are just skillers] we have to team with our allies AS/TDW just to survive when there were 6 BH worlds,and now there are just 2 BH worlds it will be harder so we will just have to adapt once again and adopt new tactics and strategy.

I dont suppose jagex will listen but it would help if some form of limited trading eg Food and Pots only could take place in BH, or even a 30 second period where you can not be attacked allowing small teams to be able to find each other at their respective Death Dot/Fall In locations in BH.

Today Friday 11th January 2008 RDK went P2p Bh wth a smal team of about 25 members as our allies were busy but, as there are only 2 BH worlds which were very busy i died on entering after about 10 seconds,

before i could make it to our regular DD,lol.

Dying itself doesnt bother me at all as i can afford to everytime so no problem for me,but i am more concerned for my members being able to team up effectively as a unit once inside BH.

As it turned out we had one of our best p2p pking trips in BH, a very successful and extremely profitable pking trip and didnt meet any clans bigger than us,but i convinced we were lucky this time,and

wont be so lucky in the future.

I was previously hoping that jagex would actually increase the 6 BH worlds not reduce them which would help smaller clans but,if smaller clans are virtually guaranteed to run into the very experienced,

large high combat clans on a regular basis getting smashed and demoralized then i fear for the continuation of smaller clans at Ftp or P2p pking.

RDK will battle on regardless of what curve balls jagex continues to keep throwing at us and, i hope you all will to.

Your comments are most welcome.

................................................................................

RDK/AS/TDW went P2p Bounty Hunter with about 60 opts and, as i thought Saturdays [ 12th January 2008] Bounty Hunter was extremely busy, much busier than Fridays, the 2 BH worlds were full most of the time and these worlds were laggy and very hard to log into making meeting up inside almost impossible.

Just 2 Bh worlds definitely suit the larger high combat clans and medium to large clans and unless small clans can team they dont stand much chance in BH.

If Bounty Hunter worlds were reduced because of the Real World Trading issue then why dont jagex just stop any trading other than through the grand exchange and bring the BH worlds back, because you can not trade with that much of a cash difference anyway now as its geared to your quest points level.

The solution to all the issues raised due to all the recent contentious heavily debated updates concerning any form of P2p or Ftp Bounty Hunter pking and reduced worlds ,is to get rid of player trading.

Lootshare is another matter which im sure can be addressed by trading and sharing proceeds within a time limit.

I have yet to be convinced by any logical argument as to why this cant be done, especially [ correct me if im wrong ] as you can only trade with a 30k differece according your quest points level now.

Player trading could be done completely through the Grand Exchange now as player trading is dead now compared to what it was before the updates and,

i find the thinking behind keeping it one dimensional and both spurious and counter productive.

Thank You, SiNxp8.[RDK]Admin/Leader.

Death - before - Dishonour

They're trying to make it so BH has allot more people so it's impossible for RWT's to use BH to their advantage. But like you said, small bounty hunter teams are in trouble now that there are only 2 worlds since big clans will have a major advantage. A clan like TEH could go in on one of the worlds and kill pretty much everyone else.

We get the same problem with F2P BH worlds, with the exception of the top portal. Your idea of a thirty second immunity upon entering is something JAGeX dearly needs to think about.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg