ive been banned i need help plz

slayer1

yea, im thinkin ive been banned because of the summoning update and they having trouble with the appeal system. but i also have another theory.

last night i bought 200k body runes to sell to tzaar store to get a fury. i put the click to the 5 key so i could press 5 over and over again so it would go faster and so my hand wouldn't hurt as bad.

i logged on this morning before school to check if summoning was out yet and i logged in perfectly.

so can you get banned for putting the click on 5?

thanks

blackmmage,k0rn56.gif

What makes you think you are banned? Do you get such a message when trying to log in? If you dont see such a message then your not banned.

My guess is that you cant logg in due to the massive amount of people that are online at the moment. When Jagex release a new update, it can also be very difficult to get the main site and the runescape client to load. Try again when theres not so many people on.

rejna.png

- "I am willing to die...I mean try" - Jewelfire (Want to go bossing?)
-"we tried, we cried and we died!" - Limparse (What happens to old farts and tarts on monster-hunts)
- "...and we found out that there are as many ways to get to warriors guild
...as there are elders trying to get there" - Lysi
*snods agely* sorry... *nods sagely* - Brammy

-"Equality is being treated the SAME as everyone else;

not having special treatment and unique things added in to everything." - Sy_Accursed

umm 2 of em are for offensive language, i think 2 are for advertising when i was telling my friend how to get swift switch =/ and 2 or 3 i forgot how many are for acc sharing for putting stuff on my old pure and i got reported so yea

blackmmage,k0rn56.gif