Sumo: Item info (Stackable?)

agira

Hello, i had just possibility to play about 20 mins then done still nothing with summoning, just interesting pouches and charms is stackable ? empty pouches?

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

Hard to understand your post, what are you asking?

Items like same type pouches, charms are stackable or not ?

Like you can keep in 1 inventory slot 100k of arrows but for example 100k lobsters you can keep just noted in same slot if they not noted they take 1 inventory slot each - they are not stackable then.

For me just interesting or if when i will train slayer and i find 3 same type charms it will take 3 inventory slots or just 1... same interesrting with pouches...

Edited: maybye i mispelled word but is like keep something in stack..

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

aha, I can answer this now. The charms are stackable. And the scrolls are stackable, but the made pouches are not, only the un-enchanted ones if that makes sense. The blank ones are, not the ones that have been made into something. Does this answer your question?

Vlead.png

Yep, Thanks! :) I just now at work and i can't play here and just checking things to try to develop some training tactics :) good then charms are stackable, then pouches just empty is stackable ? Interesting is there some shop where they possible to buy ?

aha, I can answer this now. The charms are stackable. And the scrolls are stackable, but the made pouches are not, only the un-enchanted ones if that makes sense. The blank ones are, not the ones that have been made into something. Does this answer your question?

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

Scrolls and charms are stackable within the colour/type (blue charms won't stack with gold etc.) Pouches aren't stackable as far as I know, the shards are stakable. It makes sense that pouches arent stackable, it'd be like stackable ess if they were in that you'd only need to do one trip.

funnyline.png
260pifq.jpg
dlWmf3d.pngcyndane.png
Balthamel.png