iTunes Movie Rentals

runescapeloser22

Apple has finally released movie rentals on iTunes! You can pay $3.99 to rent a full-length movie for 30 days! That's cheaper and much longer then what I normally use, Blockbuster. This is insanley good news for people with the Apple TV thing, and good news for other people too! I have a question that I'd like answered though (yes, I looked on apple.com and couldn't find it). Say I rent a movie, then put it on my iPod, what would happen if I had it on my iPod and after 30 days I never plugged my iPod back into a computer (assuming that's how they find out how much longer you have on the movie). Would I keep the movie for more then 30 days? Or does it keep track of itself and delete it off the iPod after 30 days without a computer?

Thanks\\

Apple has finally released movie rentals on iTunes! You can pay $3.99 to rent a full-length movie for 30 days! That's cheaper and much longer then what I normally use, Blockbuster. This is insanley good news for people with the Apple TV thing, and good news for other people too! I have a question that I'd like answered though (yes, I looked on apple.com and couldn't find it). Say I rent a movie, then put it on my iPod, what would happen if I had it on my iPod and after 30 days I never plugged my iPod back into a computer (assuming that's how they find out how much longer you have on the movie). Would I keep the movie for more then 30 days? Or does it keep track of itself and delete it off the iPod after 30 days without a computer?

Thanks\\

Because it will track on your pc im guessing that it would because you need to plug your ipod in to charge it.

Thanks\\

Because it will track on your pc im guessing that it would because you need to plug your ipod in to charge it.

A/C adapter?

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew