Summoning and Potions

vleademir

I have not seen, which obviously means mixed, created, or tested the new summoning potion. This is just an assumption(yes I know what happens when you assume :XD: ), but I have the feeling these potions work as a prayer potion does. Restoring a certain amount of summoning points, but again I am not entirely sure.

------

Also, does the super restore potion work with these points aswell? This could be very useful if there is a future method to bring these to barrows, or GWD and use the restores to recharge pray aswell as Summoning points. Thanks in advance.

~Vleademir

Vlead.png

I have not seen, which obviously means mixed, created, or tested the new summoning potion. This is just an assumption(yes I know what happens when you assume :XD: ), but I have the feeling these potions work as a prayer potion does. Restoring a certain amount of summoning points, but again I am not entirely sure.

------

Also, does the super restore potion work with these points aswell? This could be very useful if there is a future method to bring these to barrows, or GWD and use the restores to recharge pray aswell as Summoning points. Thanks in advance.

~Vleademir

Yes the summoning potions work same way as prayer potions.

No the restore and super restore do not work on summoning.

85pbfja.jpg

Geaux Tigers ! Congrats on a great year !

------

~Vleademir

Yes the summoning potions work same way as prayer potions.

No the restore and super restore do not work on summoning.

That stinks, guess JaGEX isn't going to make this easy on us, although they claim it will be useful to make more money. Replacing some food or potions with summoning potions can't be too helpful. Thanks for quick answer, can be closed by mod now.

~Vleademir

Vlead.png

One last thing, I do not know or have checked how Sara Brews affect Summoning level.

Ooh, another good thing I will look into. I'm about done my potions at Iron's and will post my findings soon. Keep an eye out.

Vlead.png