HOW DO YOU GET SUMMONING UP ??

The_Devil_97

Gather around 200 raw chickens from Rufus in Canifus, bring the gold charms you got as a reward from the wolf whistle quest and bring some summoning shards which you can get from pixupsticks.

Create dreadfowl pouches with the previously mentioned ingredients, you can make the pouches at a summoning obelisk from the quest.

After that gather a couple hundred more gold charms from Ogres or other such monster that drops mostly golds.

Then mine an equivalent number of iron ores.

Gold charms plus iron ores equals your most probable skilling path from level 16 to 40.

xlorp.png

Gather around 200 raw chickens from Rufus in Canifus, bring the gold charms you got as a reward from the wolf whistle quest and bring some summoning shards which you can get from pixupsticks.

Create dreadfowl pouches with the previously mentioned ingredients, you can make the pouches at a summoning obelisk from the quest.

After quest he get golden charms, yes?

Then he need same quantity as chars of chikens and empty pouches and 8 times more spirit shards. thats all, all will cost about 120k, btw chiknens in canifis food store near bank you will find

Edited: Was mistake in price (220k): Fixed :D

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

can i buy the gold charms if so how much are they? also how much cash would i need to get from lvl 4 hunter to lvl 10 summoning?

Like i know they (charms) are untradable, that is main point :)

Shards you can buy at sumo store 50 each (is why so expensive summoning is);

But charms you can't buy and you can get they just from monster drops (is why you will need a lot of time to get it 99)

Just for rich people will be no problem to get shards, but they will train at same speed with poor people because killing something you get other drop rewards not only charms and then poor ppl can buy for that rewards shards :)

Joke: Welcome to comunism (who dunno - they main rule is then all people are equal to each - rich and poor :) )

Suggestion: Best tactics to train it i think is combat training in combo with slayer training and in same way drops including charms collecting, then summoning training from it.

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

You can get from level 1 to level 16+ easily with the charms you're given in the first place in a couple of hours. DO NOT buy wolf bones, they come from the quest (search dead body in white wolf mountain). Get chicken from Port Sarim food store (suggest tele to house on Rimmington, walk from there and duelling ring to bank - repeat). You'll only need about four loads of raw chicken then you'll be genociding spiders on Karamja for then next few levels. Get five loads of spiders. Each time you make an inventory of spider pouches, you will go up a level.

Once you have used all your gold charms, then you'll be stuck like the rest of us trying to collect more charms. =P

Don't follow me. You might not make it.

All your accounts are belong to us now.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator