What Sort OF RS Player Are You?

homer205

I'm an AEKS:

AEKS players are interested in the player-versus-environment aspect of the game more than anything else. They are often soloists who want to achieve and see what the world has to offer. Often, they find groups cumbersome and PVP to be more an annoyance than a feature.

Breakdown: Achiever 73.33%, Explorer 73.33%, Killer 33.33%, Socializer 20.00%

The question about the mage or bard (#5?) was dumb. Who cares what the items are, you can find out later. And who needs an annoying bard? I'd find a DPS if I've got a good tank and healer ready..

Yeah, i picked the mage because if they can identify stuff then they can probably cast quite decent spells, and with a bard they're just going to annoy me.

Some of the questions weren't really that good, the one about would you rather a chat channel or a multi million house, well we can have both... And alot of those were to do with either playerkilling or exploring, the reason I got such a high explorer rate was because there was no neither option, I don't really explore that much yet I got 73.3% explorer. I hardly do updates when they come out, my summoning is level 4 for example.

I'm not really sure about the percentages either, 200% (or 200 per 100, so I play the game twice as much?)

funnyline.png
260pifq.jpg
dlWmf3d.pngcyndane.png
Balthamel.png

• 1 year later...
some clarification please, where are you basing your results from?

What the ****

This is 18 months old

why would you bump it, to ask a question?

Jamje.png

null and void

• 3 weeks later...

pure :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

3nj0y_lum6y.png

Preparing to pk at 78+ range and mage