What makes a #1 clan to you?

Nanoha_Takamachi

• 4 months later...

A clan that is close to each other. If a clan can work effortlessly together, and knows each other's strength and weaknesses while also sticking up for each other, well that makes a good clan.

A clan with a good leader(s). If a clan has a strong leader who is organised and knows about his clan, the people in it and what his clan needs and wants then the clan will become strong.

Levels do matter, but if a clan has levels 100+ but then has neither of the above it isn't going to be number one. You have to have a pinch of everything.

Activity is also a major thing. A clan could have everything it needs but if they aren't around much how can they get better and learn about each other and the clan world.

~Leader~

Well you need more than one person leading and I think that they need to be devoted to the clan and put the clan and clan work over runescape. Preferably leaders from different timezones yet have regular contact. Someone who is just a great person yet has the ruthless streak to keep the clan inline.

~Organized~

All clans need good organization, especially at wars maybe this is what can set alot of clans apart from the rest! organization of forums and events is always a sucsess (unlike my spelling).

I think these two aswell as a active memberlist is more or less the key the others help and will come in time ;)

swagbucks-173x63Alt5.jpg