If player housed DID come out...

Which skills do you think it would benifit? Maybe high thieving(smiles at my 87 thieving) would allow people to steal from houses? The lvl 3 noobs will have a VERY nice paying job for regular logs, which could go up in value SO much...possibley be worth more than yew, and maybe magic unless jagex makes the regular logs spawn faster and give more than 1 log.

Assuming they'd let people steal from houses, then yes, theiving would be boosted. Woodcutters would benefit, I'd think that they would make different woods do different things, they have different nails already. Maybe mining and smithing would get a boost, theyd probably incorporate metal into the housel. Maybe crafting would get something fun too...

RSN: Mutashi

Assuming they'd let people steal from houses, then yes, theiving would be boosted. Woodcutters would benefit, I'd think that they would make different woods do different things, they have different nails already. Maybe mining and smithing would get a boost, theyd probably incorporate metal into the housel. Maybe crafting would get something fun too...

I have had a welding job for about 2 years now, and think that smithing/crafting SHOULD play a good role into how the interior looks at least. Making better/stronger items.

Hmm...maybe a welding skill :lol:

Most likely when they do come out, new trees will come out and probably be able to have tin/copper by itself which would help smithing at lower levels. Then again Capentry could be mixed with smithing since u have metal for the stands, door knobs, etc. Honestly i think people should be able to enter your house and the person that owns that house could have items for sale in it or could buy off the house. A whole new way of merchanting :D

I could see it now...

A thief creeps up to the house in the dead of night, picking the lock on the front door open in a few minutes. He sneaks into the doorway, looking this way and that in case the city guard happens to be around. He's aware of every sound in the dark building. He begins to creep over to where the valuables might be...

Then his foot snags a wire and a cow falls on top of him.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Stupid

Pointless

Annoying

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

anyway...can u imagine how many noobs would be complaining about how their "st0ff" was taken? and how many more of this you would get, "I was h3x0d!!!111!!! phr33 st0ff pl0x!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!" :lol: poh's and pos's are fine, just dont let ppl steal from them

knightsoforderse9.png

If you're referring to me katsuro I thought your spam topic did a lot of justice :roll:

If POH's or POS's do come out, Jagex definately won't incorporate stealing from other players. It would just cause too much grief and hassle for them.

If you're referring to me katsuro I thought your spam topic did a lot of justice :roll:

If POH's or POS's do come out, Jagex definately won't incorporate stealing from other players. It would just cause too much grief and hassle for them.

how was stating the fact that stealing from the stalls spam? I think posting about someone's grammar is more spam worthy than an actual response :roll:

knightsoforderse9.png

how was stating the fact that stealing from the stalls spam? I think posting about someone's grammar is more spam worthy than an actual response :roll:

Perhaps a little reminder:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=261535

Remember, I said spam topic. Not post. :roll: