Mirage Island - Alot of old stories coming up again?

Merker

Hey there, I'm doing a story about 2 people who can not be identified as villian or hero, but they can only do it in their own eyes. I'm quite young, which would explain the lack of writing skills in this story. But I believe it is above startdard for my age.

MirageIsland.jpg

Also, I was MerkStar until I forgot my password, I think it was just the capital... But oh well.

BIOS - OPEN

Parts

Part 1 - The damned beginning

Part 2 - A Pirates Life is for me

Story

The damned beginning

He spied his island carefully, looking for any new bones of past explorers on the white beach from his small villa situated on the side of the island's volcano. He sipped at his wine hastily and spat it out on the dry and dirty wood of his balcony, he didn't enjoy it outside, even on the balcony but he knew three of his sentries had gone blind awhile back but simply lied to gain profit.

He thought and thought that soon enough he would gain reinforcements to fortify the island, but he knew they wouldn't come from the barbarians. They promised reinforcements if they could colonise the North Island, they sure colonised it but no reinforcements came, he thought of burning the colony down but then it would be a global affair, so he'd need to get someone who is trust worthy someone like...

These thoughts swirled around in his brain like the wine glass he was holding, barbarians, reinforcements, sentries, wine...

He fall asleep.

Jerry crossed the gangplank carefully looking into the water, it wasn't common to fall of it but it had happened enough to him. He was used to exploring the Kharidian Desert or the Khazari Jungle by foot, but he had explored those areas and they were added to the Gielnor Map quickly, he had explored so many areas there was just not enough left. Jerry found him out of a job as soon as the mappers believed they had the Map of Gielnor, which was quite soon.

But quickly enough as that happened a rumour soon came in from Shilo Village that there was an island north of Ape Atoll, Jerry was surprised as he had observed the White Sea from the Khazari Jungle and he found nothing, but back onto the story.

He walked onto the ship deck, it was a small ship. 10x smaller than a warship with 5 cannons on each side, ready for any hostile intruders. He went down a small ladder that was behind the first sail, he found himself in an open room, probably all the ships hull. On one side it was stacked with crates and the onions and ham legs were stringed from the ceiling. While in the middle you could see the backs of black cannons and on the side he came on he saw 6 beds made on the floor with one blanket and a pillow each. The wall of the ship had small holes everwhere and black marks here and there from old conflicts.

He paused, looking at all this stuff. Majorly dissapointed with it, was this even the right ship he thought? But he remembered the sign on the side of the gangplank. 'HMRSS Young Mary'. It, from it's condition, was definitly not young.

'Beauty she is,' A rough voice from behind came 'Fought in the in the epic sea battle between the Void Knights and the Sea Pests, she was transporting good ol' Void Knight George...'

Jerry spun around and behind him was a bare chested man with tan coloured polyester pants, with his rib cage distinct and his face was smothered in charcoal. But it made no mear difference as he was tanned heavily from working on the Young Mary.

'Uhhhmmm...' Jerry moaned 'Hi.'

'Ah, hello mate, I see ya going exploring again' The man said enthuisiasticly, he was obviously curious about the explorer he had heard about.

'Yeah, I guess so...'

'Well, what was it like in that jungle?'

'Well it was...'

This happened to go on for a little while until 3 soldiers a 7 man cannon crew appeared, in which they set off to sail towards the White Sea. Everyone seemed to get on.

Part 2 - A pirates life is for me

Rain pelted heavily against the decks on board the Young Mary, everyone was inside apart from the captain, whom had meet Jerry in the last part. He was wearing nothing but his pants, squinting through his eyes and steering, in all of this confusion he heard a cannon burst and yells of more men than he had heard in his whole life. Then splinters fall weakly from the sky, merely twigs but once a strong barrier between the sea and the ship's hull.

Then someone grabbed him by the should, immideatly he stopped and looked around, luckily, it was only Jerry and he was trying to say something but it couldn't be heard. Jerry was pointing to the ladder below so David [the steerer] quickly joined him to the ships lader where they slipped numerously on the deck but got in the ship's hull eventually.

David now saw the damage. There was water filling the ship quickly from a hole, the size of a cannon ball in which blood stained the edges and a guard was lying next to the hole with ruined chainmail with pieces of flesh attatched to the broken links.

He felt a knock against his head, yet again he turned around, but he didn't make it.

merkz_sig.png

Hey there, I'm doing a story about 2 people who can not be identified as villian or hero, but they can only do it in their own eyes. I'm quite young, which would explain the lack of writing skills in this story. But I believe it is above startdard for my age.

Also, I was MerkStar until I forgot my password, I think it was just the capital... But oh well.

BIOS - OPEN

Parts

Story

Uhh, did you join the the last ~3 months... Cause then, your account would have been deleted :shock:

Hmmmm... I happen to agree on this one... try to gather your skills by creating some truly unique Characters for your first stories. Some of the characters I made up in my second multi-chaptered story still resonate in my mind. (Ah... Simoun Simula and her crew... I haven't posted it here yet have I?)

pre2asoldierofthekingce8.png

I'll show you how terrifying a true Christian can be!

It's Xewleer: ZEW le ar, got it memorized?

Hermit of the Varrock Library and its proud guard.

Hmmmm... I happen to agree on this one... try to gather your skills by creating some truly unique Characters for your first stories. Some of the characters I made up in my second multi-chaptered story still resonate in my mind. (Ah... Simoun Simula and her crew... I haven't posted it here yet have I?)

*Looks through shelves and shelves of stories*

Don't think so :(

It is important because I have made my own characters, ok! I made them before that guy even commented, alright. Please give me advice about my story because I have made it go on a little further, I will take social lessons later. I know you were giving me advice but I didn't need it, I don't even know where he got that idea from!

Edit: Where I come from, that's called off-topic spam.

merkz_sig.png

It is important because I have made my own characters, ok! I made them before that guy even commented, alright. Please give me advice about my story because I have made it go on a little further, I will take social lessons later. I know you were giving me advice but I didn't need it, I don't even know where he got that idea from!

Edit: Where I come from, that's called off-topic spam.

Well, no. Its not off-topic spam. But, this post is...

And just for the record, spam (in my point of view) is:

"READ MY STUFF!

READ MY STUFF!"

Now, to end this discussion, I say sorry for the off-topic-ness