Slayer rewards . . .

Malhavok

I have reached 10 in a row and got 5x my current reward as my reward. My current reward was 12 for Sumona and I got 60 for my 10th task. My question is at 50 in a row, what is the reward? Is it also 5x the current reward value?

Meaning is it worth it to get to 50 in a row, or Burthope your 11 task to restart the 10 in a row cycle for maximum rewards?

85pbfja.jpg

Geaux Tigers ! Congrats on a great year !

I have reached 10 in a row and got 5x my current reward as my reward. My current reward was 12 for Sumona and I got 60 for my 10th task. My question is at 50 in a row, what is the reward? Is it also 5x the current reward value?

Meaning is it worth it to get to 50 in a row, or Burthope your 11 task to restart the 10 in a row cycle for maximum rewards?

Yes, whatever the 'task-to-task' reward points (example: 15 points per Duradel task after the first four) will then be multiplied by five to find the amount of points per ten tasks. I accidently did a Mazchna task and got 5 points for ten tasks, so I'm confident this is how it works.

IT IS WORTH IT to never burthope any again if possible. You'll gain points every ten tasks as a bonus, and then a bonus for the 50 tasks when completed in a row, although I'm not sure how it works completely for the 50th task, I've seen people get 225 points for a Duradel task; so I'd assume its 15x the normal point reward?