2 questions!

Umoria

First of all, I want to get 70 attack and defence. I'm 68 atm, and strength is already 70.

I trained at experiments, rock crabs, slayer...but find myself pretty bored. I know using slayer is the one to go with, but is there any other monster I can kill for some nice exp and a few drops to alch?

Second...Herblore. I want to make super attack potions, and need 2 herblore levels. Gaining herbs is quiet a task, so buying them would be an idea...but I'm low on cash atm. What is the fastest, most profitable way way to train herblore? Profitable means: as less as possible loss of money, I'm willing to blow some of my 600K stash...

Thanks in advance

"We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture."

Umoria.png

With your combat stats it won't take long to get the levels you want. Just do slayer for a bit.

As for herblore you have lucked out. There is no way to profit at herblore if you buy all the ingrediants anymore. You may sometimes get lucky and make a few gp, but the GE changes so much that it's practically impossible to say for sure. Prayer pots will break even if you collect your own snape grass but if your short on cash then it's lots of trips. Another good way is to make the Serum with Tarromin and Ashes. You will lose as the potion is worthless but the XP is cheap.

My preffered way to train herblore is to use the MTK minigame. I have 100% on herbs and get 300ish every week. Once every month or so I sell the tarromin and make the harralanders into harralander tar for a little profit. I then make pots by buying seconds from the GE. I sell a few prayer pots or super strengths to make back the cost of the seconds. I'd only advise using this method if you are prepared to waste 525k a week on MTK. You can make most of this back if you do 50% on coal but I make it back via runecrafting or slayer drops.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!