Zeplo

LiChef

There has been a recent revival of some of the RP's in the Falador Library and I've decided that I shall revive Zeplo as well. Meaning that all posts (apart from this first one) will be deleted and we can start a fresh.

The post below this, in the hide tags, is what the Old Zeplo first post was, along with instructions on making your bio etc etc.

Oh and of course, anyone new wishing to join in on the fun please PM (that's PRIVATE MESSAGE) me so that we don't disrupt the flow of the game. The same goes for old players as well. We don't want a nice flowing role play with a bio slap bang in the middle of it. Once you have submitted your bio, I will PM you back and you can get started with that character immediately.

Let's see what else... You can create a maximum of 2 characters per person and their bio's can either be submitted individually or in one go. I will store all the posts on my hard-drive just in case we lose everything again.

All bio's will also be kept on this first post in another hide tag, along with a small timeline of what has happened so far.

[hide=Old Post. Please read. IMPORTANT]Unfortunately thanks to my lack of common sense i didn't keep a copy of the previous Zeplo. This time i shall though. But of course with every disaster there is the chance for a fresh start. And that's what i shall do.

So...

I would appreciate it if you re-posted your old bio so i can save them or if you can't remember it then make a new one. After all this is a completely new design.

So...

This is how you should set out your bios...

Name: Argon Nhunes (take your pic, surnames are optional as are nicknames)

Tif Name: LiChef (just for reference)

Age: 29 (this may depend on your race, for example elves can live for long periods)

Race: Human (you can be a mix breed as long as it's not to drastic or you can make one up)

Home world: Lixen, a planet ravaged by the Darkness Revolution when they assassinated the Empress (you can pretty much have free reign with this, and who knows, we may even visit your home world!)

Weapon: A Glass bow (completely your choice, don't go for something uber powerful though)

Occupation: Hunter (take your pick, your character can have no job or an ex-job)

Personality: Cheery, joyous and likes to uplift everyone around him (make this as short or as long as you wish)

Brief History: Argon Nhunes was born on Lixen to a middle class family that held middle class values. He led a normal life until the Darkness Revolution assassinated the Empress of Lixen. Chaos ensued. He fled the planet and became a hunter of rare and exotic creatures. (make this as long or short as you wish)

That's basically it. I'll post all BIOS up here for future reference and save all the posts and BIOS to my hardrive.

The timescale is in the future and Earth is still out there somewhere. Yes that's right we beat Global Warming. There are some MAJOR points in history that pretty much everyone in the universe knows about.

The Guardians of Light: The main "police" force of the universe. Sworn enemies of Darkness Revolution and their HQ is held on Daggoran.

The Darkness Massacre: A surprise attack was led by the Darkness Revolution on Daggoran that desolated the planet and The Guardians of Light. Only a few survivors but none have been officially found by the government.

OK so here's the plot. You are all survivors of The Darkness Massacre, however, so far none of you know this. When the Darkness Massacre took place we were all found as survivors and had our memory wiped to keep us from getting revenge... Slowly we all begin to meet up and remember the events that took place... We all start off on a space ship above the planet Itraint, a jungle world with hardly any forms of civilised life on it. Pretty basic eh?[/hide]

[hide=Bio's]Name: Argon Nhunes

Tif Name: LiChef

Race: Human Home world: Lixen, a planet ravaged by the Darkness Revolution when they assassinated the Empress

Weapon: A Glass bow Occupation: Hunter

Personality: Cheery, joyous and likes to uplift everyone around him.

Brief History: Argon Nhunes was born on Lixen to a middle class family that held middle class values. He led a normal life until the Darkness Revolution assassinated the Empress of Lixen. Chaos ensued. He fled the planet and became a hunter of rare and exotic creatures.

Name: "Ang" (Angrin Haeluneyas)

Tif Name: hawkxs

Race: Drow Elf

Home world: Alanmark

Weapon: Short sword, longbow and wooden staff

Personality: Happy-go-lucky but has a bit of hidden rage. You don't want to get on his bad side.

Brief History: Ang was happy in his place as a traveling bard and was beginning to transform the public's opinion of drow. Then the dark fell and his fellows [other drow] were a major player in the war on his planet. Ang fled and became an interstellar traveler with hopes of eventually finding a place to fit in once again.

Name: Vanya Vasiliev

Tif Name: Lightshayde

Race: Europan (Terran in origin) and Russian.

Home world: Europa the Galilean Satellite. The Soviet half.

Weapon: A native Europan organism. Eats ice, blows it out as waste in the form of projectiles. Can change forms; Vanya usually keeps it (her) in the shape of a gun.

Personality: Very sly. Like seriously. I mean, if she could, she would sell you. And your grandmother. And your grandmother's tombstone.

Brief History: Vanya was once a normal Soviet girl. Red-haired, black-eyed. Then her parents died. As did everyone else on her planet. Because a meteor struck it. (?????.) Then she became a bounty hunter. For the last year, she has been on Itraint, looking for a silver sacred stag.

Name: Tayron the Dark

Tif Name: Killerred005

Race: Elf

Home world: A moon of the planet Zikon. It is uncharted by most start charts. Due to the moon's location, it rarely receives sunlight.

Weapon: A staff of powerful magic that can take form of any weapon. Its power is weakened during sunlight.

Personality: A self-less and empathetic person. Thousands of years of experience has hardened this skilled seer into a fearless warrior when presented upon battle.

Brief History: Unknown to most races throughout the universe, the ancient elves of Al'Quarch lived a quiet and peaceful life. Tayron, like most elves, was born in an underground cavern where they live. They were driven underground 20,000 years ago by a great race of beasts only known as "Pal'katash". They have only recently taken to the surface (1,000 years ago) to discover that their homeland is being threatened again, by something other than other creatures. The moon they have lived in for so many years is starting to fall apart from the strain of gravitational forces and meteor impacts. Their only hope is to relocate their race to another planet. Unfortunately the planet their moon orbits is a gas giant, and is therefore impossible to inhabit.[/hide]

[hide=TimeLine]- The Darkness Revolution assassinate the Empress of Lixen

- The Darkness Revolution decimate the planet of Daggoran and the Guardians of Light

- A small spaceship is orbiting the jungle planet of Itraint[/hide]

Here's a quick list of characters:

LiChef = Argon

Hawkxs = "Ang"

Lightshayde = Vanya

Killerred005 = Tayron

Well I'll leave you to it and I hope we can get this as good as the old Zeplo was...

Li Chef

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

"The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is any way a sign of lack of education or of a lack of verbal interest is just [bleep]ing lunacy" ~ Stephen Fry

LuMengjr.jpg

• 1 year later...

OCC: Might as well start of this brand new RP with a brand new post ::'

ICC: Argon Nhunes sat quietly on the Vector 16 Space Shuttle to Itraint. He looked around cautiously at the other passengers and noted their distinguishable features. There were many different races aboard this ship...

He had not chosen to come here, but had been told to. The taxidermist, a Mr. Angelo, had told him that hardly any people came to Itraint, thus making it the perfect place to hunt rare and exotic creatures. He took this as a command to travel here and thus did so.

And now here he was, aboard a small shuttle, hovering over the atmosphere of Itraint...

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

"The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is any way a sign of lack of education or of a lack of verbal interest is just [bleep]ing lunacy" ~ Stephen Fry

LuMengjr.jpg

Hrm. Do you remember me?

Name: Vanya Vasiliev

Tif Name: Lightshayde

Race: Europan (Terran in origin) and Russian.

Home world: Europa the Galilean Satellite. The Soviet half.

Weapon: A native Europan organism. Eats ice, blows it out as waste in the form of projectiles. Can change forms; Vanya usually keeps it (her) in the shape of a gun.

Personality: Very sly. Like seriously. I mean, if she could, she would sell you. And your grandmother. And your grandmother's tombstone.

Brief History: Vanya was once a normal Soviet girl. Red-haired, black-eyed. Then her parents died. As did everyone else on her planet. Because a meteor struck it. (?????.) Then she became a bounty hunter. For the last year, she has been on Itraint, looking for a silver sacred stag.

• 3 weeks later...

OCC: Sorry about that everyone, been on holiday for two weeks and failed to tell anybody :roll:

Anyway we have a couple of characters running now, so I declare this RP open!

Previous ICC: Argon Nhunes sat quietly on the Vector 16 Space Shuttle to Itraint. He looked around cautiously at the other passengers and noted their distinguishable features. There were many different races aboard this ship...

He had not chosen to come here, but had been told to. The taxidermist, a Mr. Angelo, had told him that hardly any people came to Itraint, thus making it the perfect place to hunt rare and exotic creatures. He took this as a command to travel here and thus did so.

And now here he was, aboard a small shuttle, hovering over the atmosphere of Itraint...

LiChef

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

LuMengjr.jpg

Ang sat on the shuttle, considering for a moment the fact that it was his own nature that had forced him to come here. He wasn't going to ply his trade, couldn't if what the guide had told him was true. He'd have to live in isolation, alone and hated by all.

He scanned the faces on the shuttle, only about fifteen people, plus however many were in the crew. One of them looked promising, he was human and appeared about 30. He had caught Ang's eye because he was one of the few who carried a visible weapon, and his was particularly interesting. Perhaps he would value a bit of music? Even if he didn't, Ang could more than hold his own, but a bit of company would be nice.

Ang made the decision to ask the man about his craft and life when the shuttle landed. There would be plenty of time for that, the next shuttle here wasn't due for a few months.

He tipped his head back in an attempt to get some sleep before they landed.

The Vector 16 Space Shuttle landed on the planet Itraint with a shudder. Argon could see out of the corner of his eye that many of the crew members were throwing nervous glances to one another. He, however, stared straight ahead, focusing on the task at hand.

He knew that they had landed in a very dangerous area, infested with the very exotic creatures Argon had come here to hunt, but he presumed that the pilot knew what he was doing. At least he hoped he did.

He looked around himself and spotted a small(?) Drow Elf sat in a perfect vantage point for viewing everyone in the shuttle. Argon cursed himself for not thinking of that earlier. He could hear many calls and roars coming from outside of the shuttle, perhaps hidden in the jungle surrounding them.

The blast doors opened and let in a cold, but refreshing, gust of air. Many of the crew members hastily barged their way out of the door and seemed glad to be leaving the safety of the ship. Argon, on the other hand, felt it was much safer where he was. But nevertheless, he would have to leave eventually.

He waited until a large group of crew members had left and then started to walk towards the door, hardly noticing the Drow Elf approaching him...

LiChef

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

LuMengjr.jpg

Vanya concentrated for a second and her Europan parasite creature shapeshifted into a knife. She grimaced for a second as it took a small bite into her skin, feeding on her blood. She quickly stabbed the knife into the stag's eyes, then heart, then quickly skinned the beast. Packing up her small, dingy camp and holding the stag's silver skin, she headed back to the spaceport to catch a shuttle to Nulvedia, the black market planet.

OOC: I'm planning to meet up with Argon and Ang soon, like next post.

Vanya concentrated for a second and her Europan parasite creature shapeshifted into a knife. She grimaced for a second as it took a small bite into her skin, feeding on her blood. She quickly stabbed the knife into the stag's eyes, then heart, then quickly skinned the beast. Packing up her small, dingy camp and holding the stag's silver skin, she headed back to the spaceport to catch a shuttle to Nulvedia, the black market planet.

OOC: I'm planning to meet up with Argon and Ang soon, like next post.

"Hello, my name's Ang. I noticed you look like you know what you're doing, what with that bow of yours. I can more than hold my own, but I was wondering if you'd like to set up camp together for a time, at least. I play a little bit, you see (holds mandola up), and I could be of use as I know my weapons."

Hoping that was a good introduction and that the man wouldn't write him off for seeming a) crazy and B) being a drow. The little revolution on Alanmark had gotten around to many worlds and any drow refugees were usually turned away or hated... Sometimes killed, driven to madness, etc.

"Hello, my name's Ang. I noticed you look like you know what you're doing, what with that bow of yours. I can more than hold my own, but I was wondering if you'd like to set up camp together for a time, at least. I play a little bit, you see (holds mandola up), and I could be of use as I know my weapons."

Hoping that was a good introduction and that the man wouldn't write him off for seeming a) crazy and B) being a drow. The little revolution on Alanmark had gotten around to many worlds and any drow refugees were usually turned away or hated... Sometimes killed, driven to madness, etc.

"My name's Argon Nhunes", Argon held out his hand to the stranger and let him shake it briefly. They both walked together outside of the ship and took in their surroundings.

They had landed in a clearing that was completely surrounded by jungle plants and exotic fauna. Argon could hear the distant calls of rare creatures just waiting to be hunted. He could tell that he was going to have fun here. He looked at Ang and smiled. At least now he had some company.

He lead the Drow Elf towards the forest and began looking around for somewhere to make camp. Ang spotted a small opening that was sheltered by some large, placid looking shrubbery overhead. Argon congratulated him on his observation skills and sat down on the ground, which was happily dry.

Argon invited the elf to sit with him, and beckoned him to speak...

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

LuMengjr.jpg

"My name's Argon Nhunes", Argon held out his hand to the stranger and let him shake it briefly. They both walked together outside of the ship and took in their surroundings.

They had landed in a clearing that was completely surrounded by jungle plants and exotic fauna. Argon could hear the distant calls of rare creatures just waiting to be hunted. He could tell that he was going to have fun here. He looked at Ang and smiled. At least now he had some company.

He lead the Drow Elf towards the forest and began looking around for somewhere to make camp. Ang spotted a small opening that was sheltered by some large, placid looking shrubbery overhead. Argon congratulated him on his observation skills and sat down on the ground, which was happily dry.

Argon invited the elf to sit with him, and beckoned him to speak...

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

LuMengjr.jpg

Ang took a seat, being careful not to sit on the bottom of his cloak.

"Well, this looks like a decent spot at the moment... I can probably build some shelter from trees and stuff if we need it."

"I don't think we'll be staying here that long. Well, presuming you come with me. I have no idea how long you're staying. But I certainly won't be here long", Argon felt as though he was beginning to ramble, and quickly fell into silence.

"So, tell me about yourself, Ang"

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

LuMengjr.jpg