Need some help about a Graphics Driver

Erichermit

I recently downloaded an updated graphics driver. However, now everything looks.. Different . But in a bad way. The text all squishes together and these a weird pulsing across that screen that hurts my eyes. I download the "updated" version at http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/win/115607 , and thats when everything got weird. I was hoping it would allow me to run Sims2, but it has not done that and has now simply made it so my computer hurts my eyes.

How can I revert to my older graphics drive? This thing is driving me nuts.

I'm considering downloaded the latest version of this graphics card (the one I had before had the same name, but was a different version number) as I'm considering maybe I downloaded an older version. Please help. (I would get it from what appears to be the official website of this drive company, http://members.driverguide.com/driver/d ... rid=229405)

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by that. Where would I find it, if I did?

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

if you still have the original software for the card, it would be simple as revoming the faulty software and reinstalling the old software. it sounds to me like you may need a newer card, and it also may be an incompatible driver for your graphics card. If you can, re-install the old driver and wait until you get a new card, or try to find an updated version of the original driver.

1upsiggy.png

Proud owner of RECON. YES MLG FTFW! will eventually get my recon avvy, deal with it.

I think I can find an updated version, but what I'm afraid of is that I'm currently using the updated version and it's too powerful for my current graphics card, which is why I'm having the troubles and the weird barely-noticeable-pulsing-but-still-really-hurts-my-eyes.

I'd love to go back but I don't know where to find the software. Should I just Search computer for VIA? I'm very bad with technical stuff.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

problemjc8.png

I'm given two choices, 1 seems to be the one usually being used but whenever I change it to 2 it changes back soon after.

I tried restarting and the pulsing went away for a bit, but now it's back again after running the computer for a little while.

Where can I find the original software?

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you have the wrong driver? That's what it seems to be to me, since it was doing that on mine when I did a clean reinstall of windows on my computer having a card that is not my original one. The original card had drivers that came with windows (yeah, prebuilt). Had to put my cd in to put the right driver.

Also, when you update the driver, it's better to go to the manufacturers website.

Thanks for your help both of you, I ended up fixing it with system recovery

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg