GWD? DK's? KQ? is it even possible?

Scouterzach1

I was wondering if i could do GWD, DK, or KQ very well. I have never been to GWD or KQ but i have done maging at DK's. My main question about DK's is could i hybrid effectively? If anyone would be willing to show me how to do these things :pray: :pray: I would be EXTREMELY thankful. :D :D If it helps any i have around 6m cash to spend on this. I REALLY want to do GWD and I have heard that bandos and zamorak is fairly easy and do i have the stats to do these?

Thanks,

~~Scouterzach1~~

Scouterzach1.png

Current Goals:

96/99 Dungeoneering

2300+/2496 total

I was wondering if i could do GWD, DK, or KQ very well. I have never been to GWD or KQ but i have done maging at DK's. My main question about DK's is could i hybrid effectively? If anyone would be willing to show me how to do these things :pray: :pray: I would be EXTREMELY thankful. :D :D If it helps any i have around 6m cash to spend on this. I REALLY want to do GWD and I have heard that bandos and zamorak is fairly easy and do i have the stats to do these?

Thanks,

~~Scouterzach1~~

Hybrid: Probably not. your range level is a big issue here.

Kq: idk.. its not even worth doing imo.. the rewards suck and the kq hits hard.

Bandos: Easy for anyone if you have a tank. Though i can solo and im only 78 defence.. go figure.

Zammy: Easy also, harder than bandos cause he can smash through your prayer and hit 50.. this and a few good hits from the minnos could ko you.

Would you maybe post the setup that you use for soloing?

Well it won't help because i range him.

V skirt V helm zammy hide top Diamond (e) bolts snake boots accumulator and sharks + brews and s'restores

I dont solo him much but its fairly easy

Lol and note his range lv is really high...

You won't be able to solo any GWD boss until you learn how to do it and then learn how to line them up so you don't take more then the boss and at most 2 minions hits at the same time. With kril, some people found a way to make him block all the hits (a new way!) and this works. I have tried this a couple of times and It worked, but I relly recommend you duo (or trio) kril, so if your dying you can run around and let your friend/s hit him up till he dies, then scatter and kill the bosses. A first timer usually should go in a big group about 10-20 times till he really understands the concept and ways.

Remember if you go with people you don't really need brews unless you want to last longer. At your/ my level, if you solo or duo sara brews are a 100% thing and you must have super restores for these too or your stats will drop. Bring super sets and 2-3 pray pots too but note super restores heal pray too!

Link2fast.png

mybbsig.png