construction and herb help

Shady Character

im tryna get these 2 skillz to 70...

my first question is: what is the lowest lvl u need to get a guilded altar. ( usuing boosts to get to the lvl)

my secound question is: what is the best way to lvl construction.. to about lvl 70? starting from lvl 56

from what i gather its oak larders for cheapest... but is this also the fastest?

now for herblore:

im lvl 58 and i have no idea how to get it to 70.....

so could anyone post on the cheapest/fastest/most efficient... method?

guides to any of these would be cool too :D

thanks for reading and please post answers :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

De_Toke.png
max.png
Quest cape since Jan. 30th, '08

Well all I know is your first Construction question. Gilded altar is level 75, but with Stews from RFD, which can give a max boost of...6 I believe, with Orange spices (correct me if I'm wrong, someone), but that's a bit unpredictable, if you have the Crystal Saw it gives a hidden +3 bonus which can be used to build higher items, as well as a +3 from Teak Shelves +2, you make a cup of tea with the porcelain cup. Not sure if the saw and tea can add together or if they're by themselves...

Sorry I can't help with your other questions, as you can see by my skills I'm not a big user of either con or herby ;)

wontrimmed.jpg

bunker_boy.png

You have to have done the Evil Dave portion of the Recipe for Disaster quest. You use your cat to catch the hellrats, and they drop spices. The different color spices add or subtract based on their given skill category (red is combat, orange is creating/making skills, yellow is uh..."self-improvement" is what Tip.It calls it, and brown is the collecting/gathering)

You add these spices to a stew, each portion giving a + or - 2 to the skills in their category. It's random so you'll have to try out a few stews before you could get a +6. But just get a stew and add 3 orange spices to it and try it out.

wontrimmed.jpg

bunker_boy.png

ok thanks

so can anyone answer my secound quesetion??? and for that matter any other ones i have in my origanal post please :D

:pray: :pray: :pray:

De_Toke.png
max.png
Quest cape since Jan. 30th, '08

cheapest for you:

go kill abberant spectres till you got the herbs for 70

(btw: with the slayhelmet you'll have acces to uncrowded spectres :thumbsup: )

for construction: oak larders are fastest till you can do oak dungeon doors.

If you want some cash back: make flatpacks and use them in junktrades (if you got other valuables)