Items To Rise & Fall In "Rune" Detail? (speculation)

@Dan3HitU

You'd be surprised what people will be willing to pay for graphically improved items :roll:

Actually makes sense things will go up in price if you think about it (based on the way the GE works).

I'll be useing the D Med as an example, with the new update let's say the new D Med just looks amazing!

And people will now want to buy it because it's got acceptable defense, and now amazing looks.

The demand for it goes up, it's becoming harder to find, it's being sold on the GE for max price.

Thus the price goes up.

What an amazing analysis...

Look at the full screen picture at the guy in full dragon. You'll see the in game version of dragon med will not have changed. Just the convo version is changed (probably).

And please don't come up with: "D med has gone up yesterday, this is a clear sign blablabla". D med was at it's alch price, so it's normal that it fluctuates a bit there.

Well putting aside the fact that you said that in somewhat of a rude way, my theory still works.

Remember that I said I was going to use the D Med as an EXAMPLE, I was in no way saying that was how it was going to happen specifically for that item.

In my previous example take D Med and replace it with X, and the equation still works.

PS. To attempt to argue with me about the D Med specifically you must have completely ignored my second sentance in my first post.

blacknwhitecopy-1.png

RS Tag: Sombra3292 | Clan: Caminus | 360 Tag: MN KMK

• 3 weeks later...