Bunny Ear (maybe Scythe) Clan?

spudrow

Just wanted to gather some interest on a Bunny Ears Clan.

Description: Any rich player may purchase a pumpkin or a party hat, but only the true "oldies" have the proper representation of the Bunny Ears. Admired since their release, this specific Holiday drop shows the experience and dedication given to Runescape & establishing a clan based on that fact is my ultimate goal.

Scythe: Though I do not own this marvelous weapon, I understand the relationship & bond it has with the Ears. This, alone, stood side-by-side with the Bunny Ears during the 2003-2004 Holiday Drop dilemma that Jagex faced; making it just as admirable. I'd be willing to consider the addition if the interest was high.

Requirements: Ownership of Bunny Ears (or Scythe)

Made it less like a recruitment thread.

~Dbzruler72

dracomagecopy.png

Make it seem less like a recruitment thread if you want this in clan Discussions. It's an interesting idea, but I'm unsure about what a clan like that would do.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

Yes, I'm sure the details would be worked out later upon creations. Right now, you could call this a petition to see how many bodies would be rather interested in such an idea. The main result in such a clan would be the ability to relate to others like you, that have been in the game for quite some time. This helps find maturer members, more knowledgeable experiences, and just a good hang-out opportunity.

Deep down, I don't feel this will go anywhere but I still felt I should try to find my fellow peers & unite. Please, prove me wrong.

dracomagecopy.png

I have Bunny Ears & a Scythe, & a few of my Veterans in my clan have both as well. We all relate to RuneScape-Classic, but we don't dwell on it since we can't access it anymore. All we can do is talk about the old times, how the PK system was so much better :P , how Rune looked hotter, catching PKers, castle PKing, starting as level one, etc. That's all I can think of as an event. Go into the RuneScape Classic board on this forum & give it a shot there.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I have bunny ears and a sycthe as well. In fact the ears hardly ever come off of my head when I'm skilling. They've even come to godwars a few times heh ;)

I think it'd be cool but I doubt there'd be very many active members these days.

illusioncardsig.gif

Scottien

Illusion Leader | Clan Europe Member | Team Nigeria Member | Ex BsE Leader | Ex MOD Member

126 F2P | 137 P2P

I'd say a majority of players from that period have long gone and for those who remain, I wouldn't be surprised if large proportion of them are in clans as it is.

Good luck, would be extremely tough is make that semi-successful though considering those items are not owned by many people who play.

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

Well, this seems an actually pretty good idea. Shame that I don't have my other account anymore.

You should allow members of this little group to be in other clans. You just have to get other clans to agree to let them join this kind of group, which isn't really that much of clan more as much as a group.

I got ears and scythe, but these kind of clans aren't competitive. It'll probably be mostly people who play RS occasionaly, and have absolutely no time (or not so much time anymore) to invest heaps of time to start up a clan.

If you just search "oldies" to chat with, we're talking about something different. But I would call it more a group then.

signature4s.jpg

Make it seem less like a recruitment thread if you want this in clan Discussions. It's an interesting idea, but I'm unsure about what a clan like that would do.

They'd get together and talk like old people. For example: "When I was young the mightiest weapon was the rune 2h." and "hey you kids, get off the lawn!"