my acc got hacked grrr....

Dallasc779

stupid spyware oh well i guess i gotta start from square one :( :(

i know i shouldve been more carful but the problem is i cant get it back. it says i have to fill in the recovery questions in yellow correctly and i did. and im 100% sure i got it right.

*sigh* next time ill be carful about wat i download (dont flame cuz u think it's p**n u perverts)

dallasc779.png

dallasc779.png

"The best of you comes from your heart, not the edge of your sword"

"After hearing that, i don't think bounty hunter is the perfect minigame for you.".

~Dallasc779~

Firstly, spellcheck is your friend. Secondly, don't call us perverts, the joke's come and gone and I don't think that we're low enough to repeat it. Thirdly, don't use freeware antivirus/spyware programs, they don't work even if everybody else claims it does. Get a proper one which you pay for.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Firstly, spellcheck is your friend. Secondly, don't call us perverts, the joke's come and gone and I don't think that we're low enough to repeat it. Thirdly, don't use freeware antivirus/spyware programs, they don't work even if everybody else claims it does. Get a proper one which you pay for.

Umm, AVG anti-virus was found to work better than anti-viruses like Norton and Mcafee, and it's free. Windows Defender and Lavasoft Ad-Aware are all rated to work and find much more than their paid competitors.

Good call. Just because you pay for an anti-virus doesn't make it "proper". Norton is a horrid anti-virus that doesn't catch squat, and Kaspersky is pro enough to have labeled explorer[Caution: Executable File] as a virus several times in its past.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Umm, AVG anti-virus was found to work better than anti-viruses like Norton and Mcafee, and it's free. Windows Defender and Lavasoft Ad-Aware are all rated to work and find much more than their paid competitors.

Good call. Just because you pay for an anti-virus doesn't make it "proper". Norton is a horrid anti-virus that doesn't catch squat, and Kaspersky is pro enough to have labeled explorer[Caution: Executable File] as a virus several times in its past.

Yep. I never have had a virus on my system at all, and with the software I use, every time it tries to install one, a message pops up.

Thats Avast AntiVirus for you. Used for two years and havnt payed a penny.

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

i have mcafee and it works like a charm

i just forgot to scan :cry:

dallasc779.png

dallasc779.png

"After hearing that, i don't think bounty hunter is the perfect minigame for you.".

~Dallasc779~

Oh I understand how you feel, my old computer had Norton on it, didn' t work for jack, lost all of my stuff because of a breach in security. Now, a new computer and the latest Nod 32 anti virus and I think I' m protected.

Anyway, just try to be as carefull as possible, try to scan as much as possible, my Nod is set to scan every second my computer is running. And good luck with the new account, it may be a whole new adventure with a litlle different game, Rune Scape must have changed atleast a bit after your first start :thumbsup:

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

I GOT MY ACCOUNT BACK YAY!!!!!!!! ok mods lock

dallasc779.png

dallasc779.png

~Dallasc779~

• 2 weeks later...