Slayer helmet

This has been added, thank you!

EDIT: That thread was moved to a completed updates forum.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

i am glad to help :P

Uses currently say: Gives a 15 percent bonus to attack and strength while killing an assigned slayer monster.

maybe change it to: Gives a 15 percent bonus to attack and strength while killing an assigned slayer monster. It also has the effects of earmuffs, face mask, nose peg, and spiny helmet.

The location doesnt make clear that it keeps the effects :)

I really hope that it was moved to completed doesnt mean it will be ignored :shame:

The way the crew operates is after receiving information in a post, we put it into the system. If there is enough information to make a coherent record, then we will put the information directly on the website. Otherwise, we will hold onto it until the rest of the information is added.

The addy/rune cane thread had no activity since June 18th, so I made the assumption that there was no more information from users to add to it, otherwise they would have already posted.

nh.jpg