Where to train for lvl 91?

SHIELZZZ69

I'm lvl 91 and looking for a good spot to train in members. I have 75 attack, 91 strength, 45 defence, 43 prayer, 75 range and 70 mage. I will be training in beserker helm, rune plate + legs + defender, climbers cb brace, d scim and strength ammy. I was thinking dagannoths but will they hit too much against me with my 45 defence. I will be using lobsters and attack, strength and defence potions.

Post away

I2_A_V_E_I2.png

I2_A%20V%20E%20I2.png

99 Strength Achieved 26/9/08. L0L in 3 years I've made 7m. In the past 2 days I've made 7.2m on top of that thanks to Bounty Hunter. So why play for 3 years when you can do that?

Do you think they would hit too high on me? Also, you mean the mummies yer?

I2_A_V_E_I2.png

I2_A%20V%20E%20I2.png

99 Strength Achieved 26/9/08. L0L in 3 years I've made 7m. In the past 2 days I've made 7.2m on top of that thanks to Bounty Hunter. So why play for 3 years when you can do that?

I have two words for you, Slayer and Defence.

Unless your a silly "pure" * then work on your defence while working on Slayer.

Slayer is good because it offers variety and access to some of the best loot dropping monsters.

Defence is good, because it allows you to wear better armour and get hit less.

* - This is my opinion, no flaming

Snowjoke.png

i agree with [Caution: Jagex Rule Violation]n 100% defense if problemly my favorite lvl. High defense makes you opponent hit less often(the opposite of attack level) and good armour makes them hit less. With a good combination of these two training and ownage is easy, especially in cw (look at this accout's stats, my 65 def and full rune take care of all the noobs in big clans while they pile. I can take on 3 to 5 combat 70s with my def and pray and with food i can own them all :lol:)

plus whats the point of 99 str when monsters can still own you in a few hits and you have to go get food every 10 min when training

Pemdas14.png

shame on all you people who call others noobs