Bh tips for mid level crater

duncdar2

I'm assuming you are F2P, if you are then you want 100 Combat as your target and I with those stats it is most recommended to go Str pure pretty much. SOOO..... (pulls out combat calculator) You can technically level your stats to this and have exactly 100 Combat:

99 Attack - High Accuracy

99 Strength - High Hits

25 Defence - As high as you can go without hitting 101 Combat

99 HP - Calculated as this so that if you were PKing on this guy in 100 years you would still be 100 Combat because you can't level it past this.

99 Mage / Range - Because you are melee based so much so that you can't possibly get a Combat level by training mage or Range, meaning you don't really need this, i'm just saying you can have these if you want

45 Prayer - Gives you all of your Non-Member prayers

In this situation I would just use the following armour:

Helm: Blue Wiz hat

Neck: Strength Amulet

Cape: None

Chest: Green D-hide Chest

Legs: Blue wiz bottoms

Weapon: Rune Scim

Offhand: Mith Kite

Gloves: Green D-hide Vambs

Boots: Fighting Boots or regular Boots.

In ur inventory you should have the following:

1: Strength Pot (3 or 4)

2: Strength Pot (3 or 4)

3: Rune 2H Sword - Finish off your Opponent

4: 150 Earth Runes

5: 150 Water Runes - Bind Runes in case they are running and when you find them,50 Casts

6: 100 Nature Runes - Also useful for binding and eating if used correctly can give u some free eating time.

7: 250 Fire Runes

8: 200 Air Runes - Fire Blast Runes to start off the fight with, used with the Bind runes (Look theres a guy, cast bind and 2 fireblasts

9: 50 Death Runes - then melee him with ur scim and finish with the 2h) and (oh he's running bind and kill w/ 2h and fireblasts)

10: Swordfish

11: Swordfish

12: Swordfish

13: Swordfish

14: Swordfish

15: Swordfish

16: Swordfish

17: Swordfish

18: Swordfish

19: Swordfish

20: Swordfish

21: Swordfish

22: Swordfish

23: Swordfish

24: Swordfish

25: Swordfish

26: Swordfish

27: Swordfish

28: Swordfish

Zekei1.png

99 Slayer... Never gonna trim you up.

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

[hide=Slayering Time]Zekei1.png[/hide]

Yeah It is kinda expensive for F2P, I sort of forget that lol. If you want to kill really fast use my strategy it is harder to achieve but more rewarding 1v1, and if u want to do long BH Sessions then Range tanking is great =D, I'm too used to being member XD

Zekei1.png

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

I'm assuming you are F2P, if you are then you want 100 Combat as your target and I with those stats it is most recommended to go Str pure pretty much. SOOO..... (pulls out combat calculator) You can technically level your stats to this and have exactly 100 Combat:

99 Attack - High Accuracy

99 Strength - High Hits

25 Defence - As high as you can go without hitting 101 Combat

99 HP - Calculated as this so that if you were PKing on this guy in 100 years you would still be 100 Combat because you can't level it past this.

99 Mage / Range - Because you are melee based so much so that you can't possibly get a Combat level by training mage or Range, meaning you don't really need this, i'm just saying you can have these if you want

45 Prayer - Gives you all of your Non-Member prayers

In this situation I would just use the following armour:

Helm: Blue Wiz hat

Neck: Strength Amulet

Cape: None

Chest: Green D-hide Chest

Legs: Blue wiz bottoms

Weapon: Rune Scim

Offhand: Mith Kite

Gloves: Green D-hide Vambs

Boots: Fighting Boots or regular Boots.

In ur inventory you should have the following:

1: Strength Pot (3 or 4)

2: Strength Pot (3 or 4)

3: Rune 2H Sword - Finish off your Opponent

4: 150 Earth Runes

5: 150 Water Runes - Bind Runes in case they are running and when you find them,50 Casts

6: 100 Nature Runes - Also useful for binding and eating if used correctly can give u some free eating time.

7: 250 Fire Runes

8: 200 Air Runes - Fire Blast Runes to start off the fight with, used with the Bind runes (Look theres a guy, cast bind and 2 fireblasts

9: 50 Death Runes - then melee him with ur scim and finish with the 2h) and (oh he's running bind and kill w/ 2h and fireblasts)

10: Swordfish

11: Swordfish

12: Swordfish

13: Swordfish

14: Swordfish

15: Swordfish

16: Swordfish

17: Swordfish

18: Swordfish

19: Swordfish

20: Swordfish

21: Swordfish

22: Swordfish

23: Swordfish

24: Swordfish

25: Swordfish

26: Swordfish

27: Swordfish

28: Swordfish

dont post if u have never bhed before or atleast never bhed in mid crater 70 def is a must pretty much if not 70 atleast 40 optimal stats.....

att 60

str 99

def 70

range 99

pray 44/52 (if u want mem bh aswell)

mage anything over 33

hp 99

!!!SwEeT BoMbInG!!!

Zekei, how can you wear a Green d'hide body with just 25 Defence?

And Defence is a must in middle and high crater, so lower your attack to 80 or so and get up Defence

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings

Zekei, how can you wear a Green d'hide body with just 25 Defence?

And Defence is a must in middle and high crater, so lower your attack to 80 or so and get up Defence

Lol I didn't think much on that one, Yeah, that wasn't really anything good I suppose, I'm not much used to F2P PKing at all so.... I don't know exactly how it goes, I'll leave f2p to you guys lol >.<

Zekei1.png

Yes yes, it is a crappy spec after I looked at it, but also when u said 99 is a bad goal i just said that you can go for it but you don't need it :D

Zekei1.png