Need some advice.

time_wast0r

I saved up about a month ago for sgs, finally dk'd enough to afford it, and spent basically all of my money on it. I paid 95m for mine, now they are dropping to 89, i'm wondering weather it's worth to keep it.

I use it for DKs/Slayer, but tbh, with a bunyip i usually spec for prayer and not hp, i don't do gwd much with it either, maybe an occasional trip but not a lot.

So my question, should i sell now and keep the cash, wait for it to drop and re-buy if i want it again, or keep it? It's eventually going to drop anyway, for example; Whips/mauls, used to be sky high, now dropped.

Thanks for any help on this.

I'm at Karamja ranging lessers... if I don't kill him in time people run underneath my foe and steel my arrows. Why! Have some decency and let me finish off the monster and get my arrows that I earned you PIG! Otherwise i have to run out to grab my arrows, get hit, and go back.. and guess what!, by then they stole my lesser! BASTARD!

100% P2P

honestly by looking at the graph it appears the the sgs is gonna drop a couple mill stabilize for a week then drop again its seems to be a re-occuring trend. it also looks like its dropping more each time.

2315_graph.gif?id=11698&scale=1

(srry bout picture it wont show n e more but that is the sgs graph)

so yah sell it b4 u lose n e more money

Jesus_Statuz.png

though the thought you've had is exactly why the price keeps lowering :) people like you see it's dropping, sell, and so the price keeps lowering. I'm not suggesting you keep it, as one person going against this in thousands won't stop it, but that's the reason it's dropping. I'd sell

Thanks guys, off to sell it now :)

I'm at Karamja ranging lessers... if I don't kill him in time people run underneath my foe and steel my arrows. Why! Have some decency and let me finish off the monster and get my arrows that I earned you PIG! Otherwise i have to run out to grab my arrows, get hit, and go back.. and guess what!, by then they stole my lesser! BASTARD!

100% P2P