DID CLASSIC DIE 7-1-08?

limdogs

They don't care who's happy, never have... Always changing things and everyone always made the best of it.. Like the big despute of sleeping, but I hated it at first but it was still runescape when everyone knew everyone... I don't think i'll ever play a game knowing people as well as I did while on runescape classic.

i dont think its careing who's happy. people hate change. even if its good. bounty hunter was hated when it first came out. people figured it out and created strategies and then made money. theres still haters of it out there but its a small amount. bh to pking is like rs2 to classic. there always will be haters of rs2 but most people just work with it and figure it out.

Hmm I believe you misunderstood my post. I am not fimilar with the whole bounty hunter nonsense, I am purely a classic player tried rs2 when it came out, and couldn't do it like most classic players did.

I do agree with you when you say people find strategies around the new update, where I had said sleeping I did not like it, it slowed up trainging and stuff, but it was for a cause to stop cheaters which I could understand and deal with. However, I am saying as for not caring about who's happy and who's not is for the millions of players who want to come back for classic, they don't open that up... Which I see in their eyes is not a good outcome considering they will lose alot of rs2 players, and that will make their game possibely look worse... But it's all about the money and ratings.

I'll chat with any pregnant women over the age of 40 who practices Buhhdism. That is all.