Ice giants can't be safe spotted anymore?

ice age mage

Unless all doodads in the area were removed and the shape of the room changed into a square like gwd boss room, can't see how ice giants can no longer be safespotted.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Well I was killing the small ones, maybe the big ones get trapped because they are too big.

Then you were referring to ice warriors? <_<

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Yeah you use to be able to shoot the icewarriors over the rocks, but not anymore.

Was a really good spot in f2p if you didn't want to be disturbed. Gave average range/magic xp.

"I'd rather bear the comments people say to insult ya, then to poison my skin and erase my culture " - Deep Foundation

So it's true..what the hell jagex that really pissed me off..I mean I know that the spot was SO OVERPOWERED and gave the most AMAZING XP but gives us all slackers a brake now I'll have to spend my 450 hours or ranging elsewhere. :cry:

Would this be classified as a bug?

I was reading KB on 'Ranged - The Basics':

"You cannot attack a monster or player if you do not have a direct line of sight (for example, if there is a tree or wall between you and your enemy). When enemies are attacked by ranging, they will attempt to run and attack you in hand-to-hand combat. If you decide to shoot at a monster from the other side of an obstacle, then the monster will not be able to retaliate, thus saving you from taking damage."

In this case the rocks are not blocking the direct line of sight, thus should be classified as an 'obstacle' - as it was previously.

yes? no? maybe?

Kind of off-topic, but didn't want to write a thread on this single issue.

"I'd rather bear the comments people say to insult ya, then to poison my skin and erase my culture " - Deep Foundation